Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will not let me play at all, been like this for 3-4 days

(XBOX)Codename D3VL

Alrighty sooo, since the last update that happened not too long ago, I've been getting that message "Network Not Responding" when I try to play the game. Like when it is loading. Then I finally get in a couple days ago when they released that "hotfix" and then after they made me restart my game I now cannot play warframe ever again. I've tried hard resetting everything, deleting my profile and resigning in deleting my saved files in everywhere and everything and I still cannot. My internet is fine and I even uninstalled and reinstalled warframe and still not working. I'm getting really fed up because I feel like it's just happening to me. All my other friends have no issuess. 

I have the same issue(sort of). When i have to press x to actually get to the orbiter the game stops responding to my controller and i cant do anything. Ive tried to restart ps4 restarting controller reinstalling wf rebuilding database reconnecting to the internet and still nothing. Even when the hotfix came the game still doesnt respond. I have been dealing with this S#&$ for 2 weeks and stil nothing. So we are both pretty much #*($%%@ in this situation.