The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Challenges

ShredX01

Question

My only riven mod i can not complete is "Sustain a 3x combo multiplier for 30 seconds with an active "pet" present."

Just making sure riven mods are still in develop of fixing or so?

The term "pet" seems to not work for my Kubrow and my pet Charger. I have not tried Kavats as i don't have one yet, but it would probably be the same. If other people didn't have this problem then lucky you, because this is killing me for the past 5 weeks of not even working for completion.

6 answers to this question

I've had few rivens with the same challenge and something is wrong with it. Can't say what exactly, but if you want to complete it, I can only recommend keeping up the combo till it's done.

As I said, no clue what is wrong with it, but it's not that your pet is not counted as pet. A random blind guess what might be causing it is maybe your pet must be near you for those 30 seconds and pets tend to be some tiles behind you quite often.

Edited by crazyN00b
*C*L*A*R*I*F*I*C*A*T*I*O*N*

I don't know if sentinels will count as pets. The riven prompt did pop up with my sentinel though. I just couldn't get it to complete. When I switched to my Kavat I was able to do it, but I swear I kept that combo at the 3x multiplier for much longer than 30 seconds. It felt more like a minute or two.

Just put body count and drifting contact on a melee weapon without any damage mods and go into a level 20-30 mission with lots of enemies, like survival, and keep that combo up until it says complete.

Sentinels do not count as pets, but your pet does have to be alive and, I assume, in your general location. 

You also cannot go above the 3x combo multiplier. Which means if you can mystically jump from 3x to 3.5x in less than 30 seconds, it doesn't count.

Reread and see if there are any other requirements for completing the challenge. Could be telling you "Alone" or "lvl X+" or something like that. It is also possible that you have to have your melee as your active weapon for the full duration, so swapping out and keeping it up with quick melee might not count. 

Haven't personally had this Riven challenge, so this is mostly just me trying to troubleshoot.