Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I BACK?! - Trinity rework WOW :O

KseniGirl

HELLO EVERYONE!!

For those who know me, and for those who not- I once used to draw designs based on warframe, it went well until I got tired and started working and doing something with my life (hahaha)

So... Some already know I always wanted to go and be a fashion designer, so..... Yup, I'm studying it now :D

Just finished the first semester, doing exams and stuff but I do have some time, so I thought to myself "Hmmm Maybe I'll do some art again when I have the free time"

Now I've made a Trinity rework! :D (Haha I wrote remake XD)

Fx3mERb.jpg

Also last one- Ivara rework:

Spoiler

5XrM64O.jpg

Here is Saryn Prime I did a few days ago:

Spoiler

dMHYjjc.jpg

Here is a link for my previous work (Which was like... And year and something ago hahahaha ^^")

Welp... Since I started studying fashion design, please feel free to comment how I improved since a long time ago XD

Have fun <3

Edited by KseniGirl

5 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

Cool design, I like it. :) (The head looks a bit ... odd, though.)

Does that mean we'll see more outfits again? Maybe reworks of some of the old ones? Or even *uuh* real-life versions when you have assignments for that?:clem:

Sewing is not a problem... The problem is the fabric cost and how to draw the parts cuz I have no idea XDD (Yet...)

Edited by KseniGirl

17 hours ago, KseniGirl said:

The problem is the fabric cost and how to draw the parts cuz I have no idea XDD (Yet...)

That's why I was talking about school assignments. ;) At least I'd expect that they offer a way to get the fabric cheaper if it's not paid entirely by your tuition. But even if not, I'm pretty sure there's people around here who'd be willing to wire some money to see these become real.

37 minutes ago, Bibliothekar said:

That's why I was talking about school assignments. ;) At least I'd expect that they offer a way to get the fabric cheaper if it's not paid entirely by your tuition. But even if not, I'm pretty sure there's people around here who'd be willing to wire some money to see these become real.

lol first let me get better hahaha

I just started studying first year 1/4

3 hours ago, Bibliothekar said:

Very nice.

I'm not sure if it's intentional and it took me a few moments to figure out, but the white lines make it look like she's wearing latex. Not that I'd object, but as I said, I'm not sure if it's intentional or you were going for something else with those.

For latex pants I would have used more white lines to show the shine, he I just did it to show the line on the pants

Ans I just like to use that white gel pen :laugh:

32 minutes ago, KseniGirl said:

For latex pants I would have used more white lines to show the shine

The pants not so much as the top and corset. Even her arms look like there's transparent latex between the puffed shoulders and the sleeves. :D

Edited by Bibliothekar

2 hours ago, arch111 said:

These are human designs of warframes that carry the theme and artdirection of Warframe surprisingly well!

And they look great too.

I keep imagining a rock or popstar showing up in that Ivara outfit :)

Hahaha you know... I let my imagination tell me what to draw