Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get Kuria 12-4 part

Askell91

HI.

After Iw got John Prodmans Autograph from Index Endurance I was wondering if i have something else to collect. Yes, I had. Seems like only 11 Kuria needed to complete it. Since im sick and won't go to work for like 3 days (?) I decided to farm the rest. (most of the guides are not up to date and 3 Kuria locations has been changed so i was going around on those tiles for a while xd....)

Here is the issue with 12-4 part ( Of each other soul ). Grineer Shipyard tile.

It's little out there behind that rock, but if you try to jump out it will just put you back on the platform....so scanning it from there is impossible. (Ty DE)

5n6QF4Y.jpg

But don't give up there is a solution. Go to the other end of the tile.

MsaEA46.jpg

Than climb up on the column. Barely but you can scan it from there.

Pm9RJOy.jpg

I can just hope this can help some people in the future. (Till DE crew fix it i hope...)

(Some reward screenshots)

k29um2L.jpg

TLGdHR9.jpg

g7qs5nj.jpg

Sorry for the long post. Take this potato. :D

2cUvwUU.png

(btw i hope thy will add more collectable like this :) )

(EDIT: Allright seems like maybe i was unlucky or it's not that common bug (and obviously for the edgylords) Il add this line-->)

By chance you run into the same bug as I did this post may be handy? (satisfied?..)

EDIT: While farming Kuva we ran into this tile 4 times and none of my teammates nor i could jump out and scan it. So seems like the bug got its way into the game after the edgelords scanned it and it's a thing.

Edited by Askell91

Just now, Askell91 said:

These are outdated if you saw my post. But go ahead and ty it ^^ I dare you.

That video is specifically made for starchart 3.0, which was when the Kuria were moved. 

I scanned this one just yesterday doing exactly what this video did, is why I felt obliged to post.

10 minutes ago, Ammo.Drum said:

That video is specifically made for starchart 3.0, which was when the Kuria were moved. 

I scanned this one just yesterday doing exactly what this video did, is why I felt obliged to post.

Ok..Than tell me why did I get teleperoted back every time i try to jump on the rock? hmm?

Edited by Askell91

3 minutes ago, Ammo.Drum said:

I'm not a developer or anything, but that sounds like a bug.

Did you even read the post? xd Thats why i made it. If someone encounters the same as i did, and could not think of this solution .....than here is the post for them.

On 2017. 02. 13. at 9:40 AM, Cloverdew said:

Me and my friend scanned this kuria week ago without teleportation or other problem 

Ok. I ran into this tile 4 TIMES today while farming Kuva and none of my teammates nor i could jump out and scan it.

On 15/02/2017 at 4:30 AM, Askell91 said:

Ok. I ran into this tile 4 TIMES today while farming Kuva and none of my teammates nor i could jump out and scan it.

I tried many times , even follow the video how they jump , it still reset , have you send a ticket to support about this?

I really hope DE read this thread, supposedly the kuria is hidden behind the rock, so we jump behind the rock and scan , but the problem it just reset.

That rocks changed after Ceres remaster, so its not quite the same as right after Specters of the rail update hit. I try that yesterday, always teleported me back, i manage to scan from other side from column with luck

Edited by Myscho

2 hours ago, iArucard said:

I tried many times , even follow the video how they jump , it still reset , have you send a ticket to support about this?

I really hope DE read this thread, supposedly the kuria is hidden behind the rock, so we jump behind the rock and scan , but the problem it just reset.

I did, but there are 2 year old gliches... I don't realy expect much.

2 hours ago, Myscho said:

That rocks changed after Ceres remaster, so its not quite the same as right after Specters of the rail update hit. I try that yesterday, always teleported me back, i manage to scan from other side from column with luck

Well thats kinda the only place you can scan it. xd