Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to be a huge edgelord + Torment Results!

Kereler

So this week we have gotten three acolytes, much to the dismay of the poor bastards who bought Maiming Strike and Argon Scope for plat recently. Here's my most effective way to farm them.

Power Strength Valkyr + Max Melee mods

First use your Warcry for the extra attack speed and then ult. The acolyte will not be able to kill you and you can proceed to stab him with your claws until the mods spray like a glorious fountain of plat.

GO FORTH MY FELLOW TENNO, BATHE IN THE GLORY OF VALKYR AND FREE PLAT FOR ALL

Torment Results:

Hydraulic Crosshair: 14

Laser Sight: 10

Blood Rush: 5

ARGON MOTHERLOVIN' SCOPE: 3

TOTAL RUNS OF TORMENT: 32

Post your results here! :D

YEAHH BABAYYYY

Also to my smug clan members who bought the mods for plat. SUCK IT.

Edited by Kereler

Just now, GOEATSOMEFUSHM8 said:

Although Blood Rush isn't as hard to get anymore with it being in Lua spy missions. i've got at least 12 from there. And at 40-50 plat per one its good plat farm too

whoa...blood rush is 50 PLAT?

how much is body count then? Well how much WAS it, before the re-introduction of Angst?

Not sure about the price of body count as i've never had to buy it (got it from Shadow Debt). But yes you can make easy plat of Blood rush, also depending on what level it is. quick tip for selling mods for more plat is wait till you see someone who want's to buy it but may not have a price they are willing to pay. as then you can put whatever price you want for it (within reason of course).

There's no strategy in acolytes, they're all pushovers. I run in with a Speedva with a Secura Lecta with no survivability mods, I do the most damage and never die, SPIN TO WIN.

I don't know how many of the other mods I've gotten, but I got my first Argon like fifteen minutes ago after some 60-70 runs combined with the last time they were here ;D

1 minute ago, GOEATSOMEFUSHM8 said:

Not sure about the price of body count as i've never had to buy it (got it from Shadow Debt). But yes you can make easy plat of Blood rush, also depending on what level it is. quick tip for selling mods for more plat is wait till you see someone who want's to buy it but may not have a price they are willing to pay. as then you can put whatever price you want for it (within reason of course).

How much were Argon/Maiming before the introduction of the acolytes this weekend? I heard that they were worth nearly 1000p apiece.

Go figure they bring back the acolytes but not the one (enough) that drops the trade chat unbalance mod *maiming strike* Go figure [DE]rp. Its the only mod I needed and now we have to wait again while its value goes up to 1000 plat or more.

Edit scratch that 1500 plat.

Edited by -Akeva-Banshee-

In more than 67 combined runs of 3 Acolytes (I stopped counting and stopped doing maths about mods)

I got 1 Pressurized Magazine.

If I do maths with 67 that's a ratio rounded at 1.50% opposed to the 5% official drop rate.

That accounts to 9 consecutive hours of play for Malice and Torment without a rare drop.

Pretty insulting if I may say.

Just now, Kereler said:

TBH I'm not gonna even use Argon, I'm just keeping them to sell for some mad f**king plat later.

sad part is that there's people who will buy it for 1000pl. I have a feeling i won't get argon scope. But i will NEVER buy it for that much plat, not even for 100. Better to walk away with empty hands but with the pride high on the sky. 

(sorry,i'm just salty it hasn't drop yet)