Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken Riven (what even is this)

Shifty9

Ok so I got a riven for the pyrana and so far it's been (separate rolls) -200% damage, -100% crit chance, then to top it all off, -107% AMMO MAXIMUM. Why is above (technically below) negative 100% ammo maximum even a stat? Do I start out with no ammo? Can I even hold ammo? RNGesus has spat in my face today (ok I got argon scope on the first run, but still). Thought I'd share my absolute garbage luck with you guys. Cheers

KPrQYn0.jpg

You'd be able to spawn into the mission with one magazine, but be unable to reload or pick any more ammo up. The only way to get more ammo would be to die and revive, as that gives you an extra magazine.

TL;DR :  Reroll it. :)

Just now, Mk_1 said:

You'd be able to spawn into the mission with one magazine, but be unable to reload or pick any more ammo up. The only way to get more ammo would be to die and revive, as that gives you an extra magazine.

Pretty salty about my luck so far so rerolling is in the mix for tomorrow. It's 5am right now. 

5 minutes ago, -Fe-McHamm3rShot said:

Before the hotfix, you would have had 'infinate' ammo  :)  Now, that stat is total poop.

It's all random mang, re-roll it.

I keep getting +flight speed on all my hitscan weeps, RNGesus can be a vengeful little shiet sometimes.

Oh man that hotfix ruined a lot of fun haha

There are rolls that are simply bad RNG then there are the rolls that are just ridiculously stupid and pointless; this is one of them.  I made an entire thread right when rifle rivens were first introduced with several examples of rolls that simply should not be possible.

It was completely ignored.

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

There are rolls that are simply bad RNG then there are the rolls that are just ridiculously stupid and pointless; this is one of them.  I made an entire thread right when rifle rivens were first introduced with several examples of rolls that simply should not be possible.

It was completely ignored.

not being able to get ammo should be considered a bug and be fixed... in a perfect world, tehehehehe.

1 hour ago, Mk_1 said:

Make every shot count !

1 hour ago, jscar said:

I'll just leave this here

i do love my phage riven

1 hour ago, SeaUrchins said:

Riven Mods are meant to help out lower tier weapons.

Yea, right.

yup... too bad some weapons are so bad no rivens can help them

the only thing you can do, OP. is to reroll 

4 hours ago, -Neffy- said:

negative stats for rivens with strong dispositions should get a fix.

the whole reason behind rivens is to make old/unpopular weapons more interesting, S#&$ like this makes them completely useless.

Let alone -200% damage, -100% crit chance and -100% ammo maximum. Those all render the pyrana useless. 

8 hours ago, Shifty9 said:

Ok so I got a riven for the pyrana and so far it's been (separate rolls) -200% damage, -100% crit chance, then to top it all off, -107% AMMO MAXIMUM. Why is above (technically below) negative 100% ammo maximum even a stat? Do I start out with no ammo? Can I even hold ammo? RNGesus has spat in my face today (ok I got argon scope on the first run, but still). Thought I'd share my absolute garbage luck with you guys. Cheers

KPrQYn0.jpg

Sometimes, RNG puts you between the dog and the fire hydrant. sometimes it makes you the dog...