[DE]Megan

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1+19.10.1.1

Energy will now be refunded when the target does between cast and effect on the following Warframe abilities:

Does what Megan!? DOES WHAT

Unless it's dies :D

Also why, we technically own the palette!

• Fixed being able to apply Operator Skin Tone colors to Warframes.

Gimme back Fleshcalibur!

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Upvote 23

Just now, Snib said:

Read: "We know Bladestorm is terrible, but instead of expecting us to fix it we suggest you do something else while the game plays itself, like chat to your clan".

"I'm killing these stupid Grineer bois, how you doin'?"

• Upvote 25

Just now, [DE]Megan said:

For those players who did not receive the Chroma Blueprint after finishing The New Strange quest, you will now have one in your Inventory upon relogging into the game! 

best hotfix we've ever received. ty

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

Really now? Damage is not the only thing that makes something worthy...

I mean i understand that you want to save your fellow tenno from getting "useless" rivens. Someone pops up a +dmg and +multishot riven for an artax and then they be like: "Omg WHY? Finally a godlike Riven but only for THIS?". But the same can be said to deth machine rifle, stinger, laser rifle etc. And they are not removed from riven list. Artax can be modded for status though and has it's own good niche.

Edited by IceColdHawk
  • Upvote 68

3 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

More Conclave stuff. Just awesome.

Risultati immagini per just awesome gif

Lol hard choice.

Getting wreked by fellow tenno in conclave and try to get an oro decoration OR spend valentine day with the love of my life  ?

Edited by trunks013
  • Upvote 19