Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1+19.10.1.1

[DE]Megan

I literally go into conclave matches and just let my frame stand there and be kill so I get 1 point. 
That's how much I hate your crappy practice of pushing exclusive rewards into conclave DE. 
I do think I speak for the vast majority of players when I say this: conclave is NOT POPULAR. Especially in a game that has its whole basis on being an overpowered space ninja. Slugging around like baby with crappy weapons is not IT. FFS we've all been noobs once. Why do you have to push us to be in such miserable state AGAIN??

19 minutes ago, Guvna-D said:

This update completely broke Mag, powers in use bug after refund.Shes dead in the water until its fixed.

Yep there is something REALLY wrong.. No Magnetize bubble apears and getting "power in use" bug right after the animation. You have to jump off a cliff to be able to use the other abilities..
But still completly.. Hope it get fixed soon so i can continue play that awesome frame!..

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

What, so the only way I can have a Riven for my newest favourite Sentinel weapon is by spending money on it? Way to go DE, good job.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

Give it a bit of time, it does stall a little at times.

If not: Do a restart of your PC or Hit Task Manager and close the "Warframe application" from there, this SHOULD fix it.

Yep, I just restarted my PC to fix the problem. Did a repeat - closing the Evolution Engine from the task manager didn't work for me. Thanks for telling me :)

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

You have 24 hours to kill your friends with love and be rewarded with the new Eros Oro Ornament- Happy Valentine’s Day!

You have 24 hours to kill kiss your friends with love and be rewarded with the new Eros Oro Ornament- Happy Valentine’s Day!

I was hoping for new love arrow that heals squad mates with love.
How about a healing flying kiss from Mirage?
How about Bard frames partying with some wedding music?

And oh before I forgot, how about changing Mutagen Sample model to pink heart shape for those of us who are still single just for this day?
And change health restores into flowers, energy restores into chocolate box and so on?

:heart:Happy Valentine's Day to all in DE!:heart:

2 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Skill is officially irrelevant when playing WF.

Maybe it is DE's reply to this?

On 13/02/2017 at 1:09 PM, Ditto132 said:

Not very sure how is the Skill being determined. I see that most people have 0, even people who are good at the game.
It seems to be affected by accuracy. It goes to 0 whenever I speedrun Exterminate with Simulor in the past. It never went above 0 after I started playing with my Zarr.
I think that most people have 0 when using weapons that doesn't require high accuracy like Zarr, Tonkor, SImulor, Kulstar, Kohm and automatic weapons. You don't usually aim at the enemies with launcher weapons and high accuracy with automatic weapons.
Using mainly melee weapons doesn't seem to increase the skill too, it stay at 0. Guess it doesn't require skill to use melee.

Hope someone can confirm how the skill is determined and what it really means.

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1.1

Missed Change from 19.10.1

• Removed the 'New' tag on Mods when viewing them through a Chat link. 

Fixes

• Fixed a script error when casting Mag’s Magnetize. 
  • Fixed being invulnerable after the first round in The Index.
  • Fixed Health Orbs spawning below the ground in Rathuum.
  • Fix an issue that was preventing players from placing decorations in Dojo rooms that don't yet have any decorations.

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1.1 is now live!

I'm not sure if it's because of the energy refund fix on Mag's magnetise ability but once I cast it, I can't use any of her abilities and melee weapons at all... usually switching weapons or using transference does the trick for these kind of bugs, but this time I can't even use transference and cycling through weapons still doesn't fix this. Hopefully this will be fixed soon because I really like to play with Mag lately! 

The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

Yeah, thats cool and all, having one less Sentinel weapon in the pool, but doesnt the Deth Machine Rifle has a whooping 0.1 higher damage (Which is 100% physical) than the Artax, yet still exists in the Riven Pool?

You sound like 80% of Warframers. Please revert this exclusion, there is more to weapons than just damage. I was looking forward to getting a Riven for this as well.