Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1+19.10.1.1

[DE]Megan

13 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

you guys realise that you just created another primed chamber? You went against EVERYTHING you originally said about rivens making weak weapons powerful and removed it from a noob weapon. If noobs get attached to this weapon, then they'll keep using it and when they find about rivens, they'll want to use a riven on it. But you just removed them......

AND, you went against everything you wanted with the warframe community and it's market. These mods will now raise in price an absolute crap tonne and be worth soooo much that's it's not even funny. And there are probably more of these mods than there are primed chamber so you have a bigger problem.
The price within the first 12 hours, within half a day is already 2k....

Edited by Arniox

10 minutes ago, Aikurisu said:

Well... after reading through all the comments, one could conclude:

Everyone wants the Artax Riven Mod back.  (Myself included...)  DE, this really was a poor judgement call.  Bring it back if you're listening to the people.

Everyone except a very small minority hates PvP in this game.  DE, if you're really trying to diversify this game's content, you need to look at other avenues other than conclave.  You're beating around a dead horse at this point by trying to force players into it.  One can hope someone of high rank in the office realises this and decides to redistribute your creative resources back into making fresh PvE content, because that is the real heart and soul of this game.  Folks love it, it's why this game is successful.  I mean, why not refocus your efforts on making new Archwing content?  That mode has so much potential, but one could argue that it's seemingly abandoned for conclave stuff very few want.

I get it, you're trying to make Warframe appeal to a larger audience, but what's the point if all you're doing is alienating/displeasing your current audience?

^ New Mayor of the Internets!

STOP trying to make conclave a thing. Only a tiny minority like it and that's about 1% of the warframe population. Put your creative resources into something else cause conclave ain't going anywhere anytime soon. I know you're trying to make the game a more general thing to happen. But it's not a very good game mode and it does not suit this type of game at all. You need to use your creativity elsewhere. Flesh out archwing, make it great again. Make syndicates great again, more quests, more frames and such. But conclave just needs to be left alone. It's S#&$, hardly anyone likes it and it doesn't follow the style of the game. Which is something you want isn't it?

Anyways, ty for the decorations, but no more please.

Spoiler

d1e622be8eb980c89a6fe8ab4c43df7a.jpg

15 hours ago, Snib said:

Read: "We know Bladestorm is terrible, but instead of expecting us to fix it we suggest you do something else while the game plays itself, like chat to your clan".

If only this had come back when Bladestorm was useful.  I would have liked it.  10-15 free seconds to chat without being useless?  Yes please.

1 hour ago, Telogor said:

If only this had come back when Bladestorm was useful.  I would have liked it.  10-15 free seconds to chat without being useless?  Yes please.

Well, for what it's worth, Bladestorm animation speed is affected by melee attack speed so if you maxed that (incl. berserker and ideally some team buffs) it was very significantly faster. 

Riven Mods were supposed to give some life to certain weapons, but you take it from the Artax, that does not make sense, I think you might have picked a better excuse.It is true that the Artax is a damage, but not all we seek "Riven Mod Soma - Critical Dmg / Critical chance mp". I for example I am doing with a collection of Riven Mods of weapons little loved, but that I like.
Question. If in the future you create a version of Taxon Prime / prism / Vandal / Dex that will happen with its respective version Artax and those singular Riven Mods?

My experience in this conclave event:
I have won two straight games fast and I have escaped even faster.
Coincided in both games with 4 players. 1º played aggressive to finish fast like me. 2º was dedicated to commit suicide constantly in the electric floor. 3º he looked for the 2º and collected their hearts points. 4º he hid behind boxes and objects in the corners of the maps and shot arrows against the wall. 

DE, if they think that people complain about the Conclave, it is because they are bad and they are only crying because they lose, I assure you not. In my last game of this event Win by a difference of 14 points, I did not like to kill my fellow Tenno.

28 minutes ago, Noacil said:

DE, if they think that people complain about the Conclave, it is because they are bad and they are only crying because they lose, I assure you not. In my last game of this event Win by a difference of 14 points, I did not like to kill my fellow Tenno.

Although I've rarely placed 1st, (usually I place 3rd/4th, which isn't bad given all the lag/ghost deaths I encounter!), I've noticed those who do win are pretty vocal about how bad conclave is and one even went as far to say 'it's like cancer' , despite winning 5+ consecutive rounds.  Needless to say, that's not glowing praise.

Like me, like everyone I fought against, we were all there just to get the decorations for our orbiters.  No one was willing to stay around after that.

Edited by Aikurisu
Spelling issue. Yeah, so I'm my own grammar nazi...

9 hours ago, PraetorGix said:

Yeah well, good for you but remember this is a MMO game, mayority of players here have forever been or currently are single so the choice is actually, getting wrecked by fellow tenno in Conclave or wreck minions in single player and save some ego.

BTW next year or the other when the love of your life breaks your heart you can come join us losers and get a heart decoration lol

I actualy know some couple playing warframe together.

I dont know if the majority is single honestly most of the tenno i know are in couple.

Yeah no problemo for next year if i dont have the childrens and if i already put my setup outside my house. 

Still it would have been a blast for the last 12 years ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

why did you remove riven mods for artax? I think there was a possibility for good rivens, they weren't all bad... :,(

(just used a forma on the weapon about 4 times yet, to be able to get 5.3 punch through like hema, and now it's gone, it can't get damage/punch through, and i wasted 4 formas on artax for nothing.... AND I ONLY USED CATALYST BECAUSE OF THAT!

Edited by elitharcos

The Energy Refund on certain abilities is great.

I hope we get more Warframes that get energy Refund. 
Mesa's Ballistic Battery would be a good candidate. It is a very under used since the amount of time it takes to reach 100% - for a messily 1600 damage. 
Rewarding more energy used per kill - would make it synergistic with her abilities. Using first ability to gain energy to power the other 3.

1 hour ago, lukshu said:

An event that lasts only 24h really? I guess it's my fault for not living ingame or at least inforum.

Me too. By the time I even heard about the event it was already over. Please DE have a rerun on this event or extend it a bit.