Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1+19.10.1.1

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Ophy.nVbs said:

thanks for making mag skill 2 buggy that cant cast any skills 

Dw, de reb has already confirmed fix is on the way.

Also lol, takes em a year to fix it and it breaks mag totally, RIP

Edited by Nahlot_Zul

17 minutes ago, quebirt said:

To be fair, it isn't taking a lot of their time to do the Conclave stuff, and some people do like it. I don't, but some people do. How much time do you think they invest in reskinning the thing with new themes and changing a couple of affects? We assume that they are still working on some new stuff for the main game.

Agree... And here is the problem - this date events are milestones in time - you can start creating the event much early to be ready for the exact time. Also - they don't have just one crew... Their team was small in the beginning, but i'm sure they ground-up. And finally - making conclave is easy - yes, but making the same mod for PvE doesnt sound too difficult  for me ether. Change the arrows to Eros ones (5k is kinda nothing but is absolutely silly to be for just 1 arrow) and kill grineer with kindness and corpus with love... :D.

Gather points  from completing missions just with bow and - here we are! PvE event.

47 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Really now? Damage is not the only thing that makes something worthy...

I mean i understand that you want to save your fellow tenno from getting "useless" rivens. Someone pops up a +dmg and +multishot riven for an artax and then they be like: "Omg WHY? Finally a godlike Riven but only for THIS?". But the same can be said to deth machine rifle, stinger, laser rifle etc. And they are not removed from riven list. Artax can be modded for status though and has it's own good niche.

Soon they do the same  and remove rivens for  the Furis  - cause it's a starting weapon  . i just want more whole picture  not just  quick knee jerk response from DE, this feel like a knee jerk response  

I am confused, how am I supposed to get the V-day trophy?

It says win at conclave, but if I queue for conclave it finds no one- I just sit in a lobby by myself. I even tried finishing one by myself while moving around it doesn't count.

So how the flying hell am I supposed to get the thing if matchmaker is either broken or no one plays it?

Please fix, at least give points if no one else bloody shows up this isn't fair.

Edited by Echorion

1 minute ago, Echorion said:

I am confused, how am I supposed to get the V-day trophy?

It says win at conclave, but if I queue for conclave it finds no one- I just sit in a lobby by myself. I even tried finishing one by myself while moving around it doesn't count.

So how the flying hell am I supposed to get the thing if matchmaker is either broken or no one plays it?

1) Make sure your game is set to public 2) Yes I hope noone plays it to finally show DE that WE DON'T WANT CONCLAVE 3) It being broken is entirely possible. You can try increasing your ping limit. It might find you matches, will make those matches completely unplayable in the process tho. HAVE FUN AT CONCLAVE :)

I just played a round of the Hearts and arrows event and spawned in with my conclave arsenal (soma and akstilletos) instead of the Paris that should be equipped. I dont know if thats a bug or something but its got me concerned because I just played a round thinking the Paris was maybe optional, and I started getting report threats >n< But can you look into it?