Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1+19.10.1.1

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Lol hard choice.

Getting wreked by fellow tenno in conclave and try to get an oro decoration OR spend valentine day with the love of my life  ?

IKR? I'm already canceling the restourant reservation, I woke up this morning with just one thought:"I wish I had some Conclave stuff to do today."

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

There are a lot of effects on most rivens that don't really positively effect weapons and I'm not talking the obvious negative stats. If there are some stats on the Riven that will in any way benefit a weapon sentinel or otherwise I don't see why it would be removed from the drop table. 

Leaving the existing rivens will just create a trade macguffin that is going to balloon into crazy prices.

Did this happen to increase the drop chance for the rare acolyte mods?

If not, you could do that; that would be great. If, however, the rare mods are supposed to be ... rare ... and you don't want to increase their drop chance across the board, you could just increase them for me. You know, whichever you prefer; it's your world. But seriously, make them drop for me.

4 minutes ago, Sir_Alex_Traffo said:

IKR? I'm already canceling the restourant reservation, I woke up this morning with just one thought:"I wish I had some Conclave stuff to do today."

Nah cook at home its way better ^.^ 

Personaly with a good movie , hot chocolate and a bunch of gift always worked well ;)

WHAT?
A-N-O-T-H-E-R conclave event?
Another.,..

Come on DE... Do something new that is not Conclave... I understand that you want to grab players attention to something that is not played much... but keep it cool. Make some new content for your PvE players.

As a completion-inst I'm still waiting for following bug-fixes/features

1) Bugged security camera scans - in game it says codex entry completed, but in codex it's not

2) Some new opportunity to obtain Ether Daggers - many people including me got them early as a reward for  Stolen Dreams quest and then sold them to free weapon slot in order to test another weapon without any way to realize that this was the only chance to get this weapon

3) Some new opportunity to obtain Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal and Gorgon Wraith - it was discussed couple Devstreams ago (I really liked the idea to "upgrade" existing Vandal weapons with unique cosmetics to distinguish people who received them back then for attending the event and people who started to play warframe later and got them just to complete the weapon collection (and for MR).