Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1+19.10.1.1

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1

For those players who did not receive the Chroma Blueprint after finishing The New Strange quest, you will now have one in your Inventory upon relogging into the game! 

CONCLAVE: HEARTS & ARROWS (starts at 10 a.m. ET)
Kill with kindness in this special variant that mixes passion with precision!

You have 24 hours to kill your friends with love and be rewarded with the new Eros Oro Ornament- Happy Valentine’s Day! 

I saw the first part (the gif) and was all "YAY!"

And then I saw "Conclave" and was all "BOO!"

Pretty f/x and nice trophy. Not even remotely interested in the game mode.

But good news, whenever the new TennoGen stuff finally gets added to PC I'll be giving you some Mocha/Latte/Cappuccino money!

Happy V-day!  <3

Edited by Rolunde

17 minutes ago, Echorion said:

I am confused, how am I supposed to get the V-day trophy?

It says win at conclave, but if I queue for conclave it finds no one- I just sit in a lobby by myself. I even tried finishing one by myself while moving around it doesn't count.

So how the flying hell am I supposed to get the thing if matchmaker is either broken or no one plays it?

Please fix, at least give points if no one else bloody shows up this isn't fair.

Conclaive isn't terribly popular with a lot of people. It probably doesn't help that it's also the middle of a week day and lots of people are at work/school etc. Plus until the Acolyte(s) event is over and they are all dead ...... conclaive will probably remain as such. I suspect it should pick up later in the evening.

PvP alert, another one?? Ok, skipping. Last missed, too.
I will not increase the visitor statistics of the <censored> PvP mode now, in the future too. Let it deals with someone else from 26kk registered losers..           With love )
"Thanks DE!"

Edited by .X.A.M.

So wait I kill like 20 people but I take 4th so I only get one point? Oh come on I did work! Agh this is just frustrating, you basically just hope people jump into your arrows because tenno are so mobile you rarely hit them on purpose. This is assuming you even find anyone the maps are way too big.

This is just frustrating, it's not fun at all unless you count increased blood pressure from stress as fun. @_@

Edited by Echorion

37 minutes ago, Snib said:

Read: "We know Bladestorm is terrible, but instead of expecting us to fix it we suggest you do something else while the game plays itself, like chat to your clan".

clan?what clan?the one that i lost thanx to hema?

going to agree w/ so many yea conclave is starting to push its way into  your previous statements "we wont force players to play conclave gamemodes for content." i understand the nature of the holiday and its ties to bows an arrows but this is bit of an strech, why not just put it up for plat or credits on the market instead? alot of us perfeer to see Warframe stay Mainly PvE not PVP with "Some" PvE"

Can access chat while Ash is performing Bladestorm?! That is too funny. I feel like DE is trolling us again now. The fact that you can be out in bladestorm long enough to argue in chat why you should still get 400p for Argon scope is a bit ridiculous. LOL!

Honestly I found no joy in doing conclave for the event stuff. Despite scoring first place in both games, PvP isn't the reason for me to play Warframe and the fact that the event reward is locked behind it is kind of lame. 

Also why remove the Artax rivens? I was looking forward to getting a riven with Punch-through for it. Rivens aren't just for damage you know. 

Edited by Hallowieners

Well poop, I got the Eros Oro decoration, played around with places to put it, then it disappears on me as I was going to move another decoration piece out of the way. It is nowhere in the orbiter, and it isnt in my decoration list. 

I am a sad Tenno now. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

This seems silly. Doesn't this completely defeat the purpose of riven mods in the first place?

I get that the Artax is a lot more popular than the devs expected it to be, and I get that this is still a good sign for players (since it means less dilution in the Rifle pool), but adding exceptions to the riven system seems a bit arbitrary and unnecessary.

Edited by SortaRandom