Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1+19.10.1.1

[DE]Megan

Another half baked incentive to go play conclave, is conclave really worth hyping over DE? when players are ready to play it they will, put some more effort in to making conclave a bit balanced with regards to the conclave weapons and warframe hitboxes and then we might be tempted to go play it

Edited by Cebian

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

CONCLAVE: HEARTS & ARROWS (starts at 10 a.m. ET)
Kill with kindness in this special variant that mixes passion with precision!

no more conclave events. PLEASE!!!! for the love of god no more conclave events i can't stand it. i will not go one doing these tatical alerts any more.  

4 hours ago, Roominashum said:

conclave is severly underplayed, so i guess it's DE's way of saying "hey....this exists, try it out..please?"

more like "hey we have a new pvp gamemode try it out pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleeeEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE!!" seriously how many f'n conclave gamemodes have been shoved in our faces to try it

Edited by maddragonmaster

The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

I feel no sense there :sad:

By using this logic we should get rid of Panthera/Miter Rivens as well, because they both don't have any crits and yet we get crit-infused Rivens:

On 19.11.2016 at 9:03 AM, Patzer said:

(Please notice base critical change of this weapon also)

GvmUJwp.png

It also hits the weapons with 5% or less Status/Crit-%, 'cause you know +200% with the base of 5% is.. 15% *ba dum tss* no way it encourages using different builds (but +Damage/+Multi/+Phys/Elemental) on low-tier weapons.

Sigh... guys. Yet again you're fighting B while it's A that's not OK: instead of expanding the disposition system to sub-categories like «starter tier» or «Prime tier», we are using stats multipliers with capped %s (see the story of +200% something above). And Aklex' disposition changes also showed why it can be bad, being a superior upgrade to vanilla weapon you change its Riven disposition hurting said vanilla weapon while balancing the Primed one.

It's worth to note that the power of Artax wasn't in its damage.

ALSO

Still no fix for hit-scan weapons getting Rivens with +Projectile Speed effect. As well as still no +Range effect for beam weapons.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.10.1

For those players who did not receive the Chroma Blueprint after finishing The New Strange quest, you will now have one in your Inventory upon relogging into the game! 

CONCLAVE: HEARTS & ARROWS (starts at 10 a.m. ET)
Kill with kindness in this special variant that mixes passion with precision!

You have 24 hours to kill your friends with love and be rewarded with the new Eros Oro Ornament- Happy Valentine’s Day! 

How+About+No.jpg

]\'[

"

• Removed a non-functional 'Skill' Statistic from Player Profiles. For too long we've questioned what this meant, and it's finally gone.

"

Probably was back when you guys were focusing more on stealth...

Speaking of which please add stealth kill counter!

Nice change:

• Energy will now be refunded when the target dies between cast and effect on the following Warframe abilities:
    • Atlas' Landslide
    • Inaros' Devour
    • Mag's Magnetize
    • Nidus' Parasitic Link (Mutation stacks, not energy)
    • Nyx's Mind Control
    • Saryn's Spores
    • Titania's Lantern
    • Trinity's Well of Life

]\'[

Edited by MokutoBunshi

english:Would it be possible to stop doing anti-game on warframe, thank you

fr: Serait il possible d’arrêter de faire de l'anti-jeu sur warframe , merci .

sujet:

-acolytes stalker

-Riven mod

-mutagene ( Hema )

-kuva ( resource )

Edited by alanchat

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tweaked Taxon’s Molecular Conversion’s damage conversion value (per rank) to 50, 75, 100, 125, 150, 200 (previously 50, 100, 150, 200, 200, 200

So the last two ranks of Molecular Conversion have no positive effect on the mod? They just use up more mod space for no additional benefit?

dear DE you guys are frauds violence came i farmed the hell out of it all day long even from yesterday yet no maiming fckn strike altho you guys give it for those who don't need it to sell it for 1000 plat and you give them duplicates like 5 of it  cz they dig plat everywhere  but those who buy plats they get a fckn ratio of 0.0001 fckn fair enough anw fck u all and  just so you guys know if this game was worth 60 $ i already paid  x4 it original price while fckn plats from ur fckn market anw violence gone now and maiming is bck to 1000 plat .. 

5 hours ago, Snib said:

Read: "We know Bladestorm is terrible, but instead of expecting us to fix it we suggest you do something else while the game plays itself, like chat to your clan".

i giggled when i saw this line :3

19 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

So the last two ranks of Molecular Conversion have no positive effect on the mod? They just use up more mod space for no additional benefit?

Correct.  They are utterly incompetent

3 minutes ago, maddragonmaster said:

honestly anyone feeling extreamly bitter at the direction de has been focusing recently?

I haven't logged in for the past month or so, even though I'm only 3 weeks from my next login reward...  I've just been checking the patch notes, hoping for a good sign.