Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Alerts Feedback

crimsonspartan1

16 minutes ago, icecream011 said:

Conclave? Fun? Can those two words even go together?

I actually enjoyed playing the Hearts and Arrows event because you couldn't melee.

In my opinion, one of the worst things about QS and SS was the melee. Rather than showing players that you could take out opponents at range with your Hikou, it taught players to just spam E because it does 100+ damage up close. I feel like this was a major turn off for a lot of players and even I found it annoying.

Now that players are forced to use their main weapons and not rely on melee to kill players, I think this might be the best game mode to come out of Conclave. It teaches players travel time and drop, albeit very minor, and it shows players how bows can be used in both short and long range combat.

I think that this is a step in the right direction for Conclave and I hope DE does more stuff like this.

Yeah but killing someone at range leaves the oro to be picked up for everyone, they should remove that, a moment a go i killed 13 and got just 7 oro

Yes I feel pressured to play a mode that I've tried and would prefer not to participate in anymore.

From my experience in this mode, limited to random dabbling and alerts, I've found cheats aplenty, some apparent some some suspicious. I did not take any effort in collecting proof of these allegations because to me, it is just a means to an end. I don't think I would in the current one either.

I would probably just get on with it but seeing this trend, I won't be opening my wallet for DE anytime soon.

10 minutes ago, Momo93 said:

Did this event in 3 runs. Was still cancer. A massive no from me to cosmetics locked behind conclave. If you are going to do this include a PVE way as well. Would be best of both worlds.

That would be the REAL optional Solution.

Ppl still complaining about aim-Bots and all that cancertalk.

If someone like to play PVP, they will play Counter Strike, Overwatch, Streetfighter...but certainly not Warframe Conclave...

Edited by TenStorms

Stop it.

Conclave is terrible, it is a hot garbage dumpster fire. 

If you want to force us to play it then at least put some work into making it tolerable, and if you won't, at least give me the choice to pretend it doesn't exist and ignore it. 

You are making my favorite game an absolute chore. 

:poop:

4 minutes ago, TrouNoir said:

Stop it.

1) Conclave is terrible, it is a hot garbage dumpster fire. 

2) If you want to force us to play it then at least put some work into making it tolerable, and if you won't, at least give me the choice to pretend it doesn't exist and ignore it. 

3) You are making my favorite game an absolute chore. 

:poop:

1) opinion, some of us enjoy conclave even more than pve.

2) you already have the choice to not do the alert, you're not missing anything important for pretending it isn't there.

3) you should take a break and play something else or think about life.

I'm honestly totally indifferent to the whole thing. On the one hand, until the devs massively tone down the ability to parkour while playing PvP, I am not interested in that game mode. I like PvP in some games, but the Warframe system with everyone jumping around like jackrabbits doesn't appeal to me. I'm just not interested in that. 

If the movement were greatly toned down I would consider trying to get into Conclave, but as it stands I simply am not interested considering how it works. The Parkour system is great for PvE, it doesn't translate well to PvP. We should have movement much closer to a Tenno than a frame while playing conclave. 

However, the event would only bother me if it was anything like actual PvE mods, or weapons or some kind of reward that was actually meaningful that we were missing out on. 

I don't really care if I miss Oro ornaments (ornaments for my ship that are related to a system in game that I don't care for anyways!). And so I don't really feel forced. On the other hand, if they released a new Prisma or Wraith weapon or something and locked it behind a PvP event, then I would be bothered by it. As it is, I just ignore the event and do other stuff. Plenty of things to do in Warframe at any given time. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

9 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

1) opinion, some of us enjoy conclave even more than pve.

2) you already have the choice to not do the alert, you're not missing anything important for pretending it isn't there.

3) you should take a break and play something else or think about life.

Oh I'll just ignore the collectibles and trophies then, I don't need them after all.

You know what, I don't need skins or cosmetics either as they have no bearing on the gameplay, I guess I'll stop farming Platinum to buy those when they come out.

You know, nobody is forcing me to collect all the weapons and frames I'm good with just Rhino Prime and a Soma, guess I'll stop doing that too.

Whoops, where did the game go?

You like Conclave? Great, I am happy for you, please enjoy Conclave to it's fullest, but don't make me play it. 

Please just stop with the PvP Alerts/ Missions. I really dislike PvP like many other members of the community. Rather give us an option to buy the reward. I'd rather pay for it then do the PvP missions... I'm outraged at this moment, since this is the 3rd Tactical Alert/ Event in the Conclave, please don't force us to play something that is not a general preference in the Overall Warframe experience. Perhaps a certain work-around could be applied to make this less painful for some Tenno to get.

Regards.

Edited by RB-377

Most pvp games at least have 'pros' separate from 'casuals'. How can DE interest people who cant handle those that actually play conclave daily to ever get interested in it if they feel slaughtered every time they step into it by one player whose always 15:1. Its the same people who keep showing up too who have long since got their points, and their daily cap. They just want to make sure no one else wins.

I take my loses, get my unique collectable, then never return tell next pvp chore.

i agree to a point. PvP could be fun but DE doesnt seem wanting to fix it. The community asks for a bulletjump ban and an elo system since for ages. And with those 2 changes it could be so much more enjoyable. But instead of fixing these obvious problems DE just keeps on giving us halfhearted tac alerts probably thinking that it keeps our mind off the fact that there hasnt been a real event in a year now.

Just now, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Workaround: Press W once per minute to avoid getting afk-kicked. Wait 6x8 minutes and you have your heart sculpture.

100% Sure DE staff would approve of this method, since it is the only way that I will be doing events/ missions as stated above.

1 minute ago, Noamuth said:

Personally have no interest in these PvP mini events. 

Yes, the rewards are nice and I wouldn't mind having them but, Warframes PvP experience is so bad that I'm not even willing to fail my way to the reward.

On point my friend.

33 minutes ago, TenStorms said:

Ppl still complaining about aim-Bots and all that cancertalk.

If someone like to play PVP, they will play Counter Strike, Overwatch, Streetfighter...but certainly not Warframe Conclave...

While I don't believe much of that actually exists in WF due to just size, and most problems would stem from ping. Don't give the 'better options to cheat in' excuse. If someone wants to win no matter what, it doesn't matter what game it is, there are hacks and bots for it.

10 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

Personally have no interest in these PvP mini events. 

Yes, the rewards are nice and I wouldn't mind having them but, Warframes PvP experience is so bad that I'm not even willing to fail my way to the reward.

Honestly, I think I love You hope more players could think this way instead of going with the mentality of "AFK scoring" or "peace rounds" which become fun vacuums for players actually willing to enjoy the variant and trying to take a rest from how repetitive can pve become over time.

Just now, -----LegioN----- said:

Honestly, I think I love You hope more players could think this way instead of going with the mentality of "AFK scoring" or "peace rounds" which become fun vacuums for players actually willing to enjoy the variant and trying to take a rest from how repetitive can pve become over time.

I'm not one to shy away from some light cheese after a lot of boring grind, but there are some brands that not even I can choke down.