Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawned with my conclave Soma in Hearts and arrows event?

SereneTone

I submitted this in a different location of the forum and one of the members told me to post it here too.

So I rarely do conclave with the exception of the last event with Nikanas and Hikou and with this new event I thought I'd try it out, use the Paris and play 6 matches at least, sounds easy. I enter a public match and the round starts, My Excalibur spawns in with the soma. My first thought was "oh the Paris must be optional" so I played on. I'm seeing everyone else using the Paris and to my surprise no guns besides me and my conclave arsenal. I played on and next thing I know I'm seeing people saying that I'm being reported!

I stopped and talked to everyone in the match to tell them I spawned in with the weapons and asked if I had to equip my Paris or if it was automatically equipped like the last event (Nikana and Hikou). I'm asking now if anyone else has experienced this and maybe to check if its a bug or something, I don't want to risk getting reported or banned +2000 hours of playing. I played the event again and I spawned with just the Paris as intended. I'm not sure if I had discovered a bug or something but I just want to play it safe and let people know in case they have experienced this or played with players that had this.

Thank you.