• Announcements

• [DE]Danielle

[PC] THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON SUBFORUM   10/12/2017

Since the Plains of Eidolon update on PC is massive we created a temporary subforum dedicated entirely to it.  If you are thinking of posting feedback on anything PoE related, please post here  and follow the Feedback Thread guidelines:  If you have a bug you’d like to report, please post in the appropriate categories:  General: Please post bug reports that do not fit into the other bug categories here! 
      Cetus/Plains: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the town of Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon here. 
      Focus 2.0/Operator: Please post bug reports pertaining only to Focus 2.0 and Operator Mode here! 
      "Saya's Vigil" Quest: Please post bug reports pertaining only to the "Saya's Vigil" Quest here! 

Threads related to Plains of Eidolon content that are posted outside of this subforum, will be moved into the subforum by the Community Moderators. 

THANK YOU!! 
[DE]Megan

Valkyr Prime Access Ends Soon!

On 2/14/2017 at 7:17 PM, Boccaccio said:

Sorry I'm not sure, does that mean she's in the Prime Vault and I cant farm her anymore, or does only that Prime access ends? 

No, the 'Prime access' is ending not Valkyr Prime herself. She will be still here to farm and claim!

So apparently people who won the giveaway can start to use Banshee as of today, which should mean Banshee will drop as Valkyr goes out, without wait times.

Either that or DE screwed up hard time :P

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

So apparently people who won the giveaway can start to use Banshee as of today, which should mean Banshee will drop as Valkyr goes out, without wait times.

If you are not making mistakes. You are not trying hard enough.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, (PS4)HyperInfestation said:

If you are not making mistakes. You are not trying hard enough.

?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Vampire223456789 said:

You're an evil person.     >:‘(

I've been waiting for Banshee Prime since shortly before Nova Prime was announced.  

She's long over due.

26 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I've been waiting for Banshee Prime since shortly before Nova Prime was announced.  

She's long over due.

Im the same way except for Helios Prime!

Edited by (XB1)FCastle74

On 2/15/2017 at 8:06 AM, Major_Phantom said:

Will Banshee users cry in salty rage or will they rejoice?

Join us in 2 weeks as we find out the thrilling conclusion!

lols. Well I decided to wait until the last week to buy the valk prime accessories. I now have it and they're smexy :P Can't wait for the banshee prime accessories. That's what I'm more interested in :P

• Upvote 1

Right now we're taking a box labeled Valkyr Prime and drop kicking it out the window, in which we then run towards another box labeled Banshee Prime. I wonder if players will drop kick this one out the window...

44 minutes ago, (Xbox One)xEmberHellsingx said:

learn to tell a joke

You're the only one who couldn't tell it was humorous.

If I bother you that much, put me on ignore.

On 2/21/2017 at 1:07 PM, NightmareT12 said:

When they said by "Unreleased Prime access", they were actually talking about Banshee Prime access. But don't worry! She will arrive tomorrow for everyone else! ^-^

28 minutes ago, (PS4)ILoveSpeed-4ever said:

When they said by "Unreleased Prime access", they were actually talking about Banshee Prime access. But don't worry! She will arrive tomorrow for everyone else! ^-^

Well, I wrote that before they announced any release date :P

Since usually they do retire an access and then have 1-2 weeks before the next one comes, I was surprised by that. But yah :D

18 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Well, I wrote that before they announced any release date :P

Since usually they do retire an access and then have 1-2 weeks before the next one comes, I was surprised by that. But yah :D

At first, I thought they meant any Prime accesses that were still in production line (except Banshee Prime access) but at least we know it was only just a simple sneak peek type of giveaway just a day before anyone else can get it.

Just waiting for Banshee Prime made me more and more impatient when seeing the leaks that previewed the way she looks! More importantly, Heilos Prime! I've been wanting to see that amazing and unique sentinel as a prime type!  ^-^ 

My mood during the wait: 

40b0e91aadaf75db8076ec119424f528.jpg

Edited by (PS4)ILoveSpeed-4ever