Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Toggling

[DE]Taylor

1 minute ago, (PS4)xXBearPawz said:

Ive been asking for days lol hopefully it is today i need ash skin 

I been asking on the forums. DE facebook page. Lol I had a few ppl tell me its not today but there was no information from DE themselves giving another date other than today. So im a little confused and a little impatient. Forma'd my Mesa and everything just for her skin. Lol

7 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

I been asking on the forums. DE facebook page. Lol I had a few ppl tell me its not today but there was no information from DE themselves giving another date other than today. So im a little confused and a little impatient. Forma'd my Mesa and everything just for her skin. Lol

Lool i also went on facebook and instagram just bought arcane distillery my ash is ready im hoping its like 2pm today

Wow, amazing that you guys pulled this one off!  Thank you for the info Taylor!!!!  

Thank you for your amazing efforts DE! So happy to see this batch hitting console at the same time!  

"Quietly but forcefully points and nudges all PS4 & XB1 players in the direction of the In-Game Market ---> Tennogen tab"....

"cough" BUY IT... NAOWWWWW!"

;-)

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

Wow, amazing that you guys pulled this one off!  Thank you for the info Taylor!!!!  

Thank you for your amazing efforts DE! So happy to see this batch hitting console at the same time!  

"Quietly but forcefully points and nudges all PS4 & Xbox One players in the direction of the In-Game Market ---> Tennogen tab"....

"cough" BUY IT... NAOWWWWW!"

;-)

I would love to, but there is nothing new! GIMME' NAOWWWW!

5 minutes ago, Nomen_Nescio said:

Well I guess everyone did I'm just saying. Considering they were working on the toggle it's probably gonna take longer.

True but stated on this thread. Consoles won't be getting the toggle when the Tennogen releases. DE figured out a way to make a toggle on pc already so how much more time do they need to finalize it?

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

True but stated on this thread. Consoles won't be getting the toggle when the Tennogen releases. DE figured out a way to make a toggle on pc already so how much more time do they need to finalize it?

Well I know nothing about those kind of things I'm just going with the  "Here’s a look at what’s to come this week for TennoGen"