Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #88!

[DE]Rebecca

8BokeVN.jpg

Join us this Friday, February 17th for Devstream #88! 

Who: Join the usual crew on the couch: Rebecca, Steve, Sheldon, Scott, and Geoff!

What:  We’ve been talking about Limbo and our plans to revisit his powers for several months – it’s time to show what progress we’ve made!  If you’ve taken the time to play and learn Limbo and want to see how your build (or a style of build) works, please leave a comment that says you’re interested in having your account demoed! Limbo won’t steal the whole show, though – we’ve got lots more to discuss and share about TennoCon Tickets! Don’t miss it!

Prizes? Why yes, we will be giving away 3 x 1000 Platinum Prizes and during the Livestream! 

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, February 17th at 2 p.m ET!  (http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

If you have questions, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. on February 17th!  

No questions this week other than:

@Geoff: How is it to jump from Animation to Art direction? Anything you can share yet or too soon? Excited to see what's coming :)

And totally great we see Limbo stuff already, was wondering if it was coming this week, yay!

Thanks Rebecca! (BTW, that's an early thread you posted :P)

I just got out of Sortie, and I got a lens. So I'm a salt mine right now, because RNG will not drop a riven. With that said can Rivens please be added to the Login Rewards so at least there's some hope on getting one after 50 days of Lens and Statues. Don't you want us to spend plat on Riven slots? Because I sure want to.  

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

Here's a question; After the rather disastrous idea of invulnerability gimmicks on Eximi (and no, it wasn't a result of your performance, it was the idea itself that is horrible, regardless of execution), have you given any further thought in other ways to increase the impact of Eximus units? Units which, at least to me (if not most players) are not 'mini bosses', but 'elite mooks' -as they should be considering they have the same animations, models etc, with only a minor aura alteration on them. To reiterate; apart from invulnerability gimmicks, what other ideas have you thought up or gathered from the forums in order to provide us with more legitimately challenging enemies.

Beyond this rather... burning... question; ETAs on Bardframe, Prime Access etc would be appreciated, but not in a rush. I'm more concerned with fixing bugs and balancing the old content than drowning us in new content. It's like building a house; can't put up decorations without setting down foundations and walls.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

If you have questions, post them below!

I have a question:
How long?
GiftedHideousAmericanquarterhorse.gif

Please, throw us a bone, let us know that the loooooong wait is worth it. (and something different to "it's gonna be great", please)

Edited by -----LegioN-----