Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #88!

[DE]Rebecca

First-time question asker-er, a few regarding the new Nullifier functionality;

Will the drone weakpoint replace the existing method of damaging the globe entirely? (I have some interesting memories of very carefully cutting it down as Valkyr in Hysteria with a couple thousand damage waiting for me given any miss-step)

Does the drone's health scale with level? Currently, it takes the same number of fits to take down the globe regardless to the enemy level.

Will the Nullifier Crewman be able to redeploy their drone after it is destroyed, like the current system of the globe reactivating after a short duration, or will that be a one-time thing per enemy, in the same way that the Corpus Tech and Fusion Moa have one drone they can send out.

Edited by LastDraft

Hi warframe Devs an space mom been a warframe player on ps4 since game launched on it love the past few years of game play an reworks to my fav frame saryn looking forward for more. question its about sortie. The missions are very challenging an time consuming expecially the eximus ones but the prizes dont feel like its worth it but the riven mods can we gets actuall prizes worth the level of the sortie? [ ex. Prime parts, arcanes,rivens or even relics] something good. 

Please buff Glaives.

They simply don't do near enough damage to compete with melee or ranged weapons, and because bringing a thrown melee reduces your versatility thrown melee will remain stealth-only until their damage can make bringing a thrown melee a viable option.

Are you thinking of some sort indication  in the foundry section, that the weapon is mastered, so we dont have to check codex every time we are wondering if this weapon is mastered.

And indication in inventory section that a weapon (that we are considering deleting :D ) is a requirement for other weapon (p.e. Bo and Kunai are requirement for Tipedo), just to indicate that after MR 30 we should better keep the weapon for "greater purpose" 

Thank you!

6 hours ago, (Xbox One)Phaeron Orion said:

YAY!!!!!!!! DEVSTREAM on my Bday, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine too :D

Please fix the update concerning prime frames and skins that you released today. My Volt prime with the Amp skin looks horrible now. His shoulder armor is primed but the rest of him isn't. I liked the way the skin looked on him with the prime trimmings. It would be better if there was an on/off toggle that allowed you to use the prime or base model, similar to the way you can have weapons displayed in their holster or not using that toggle. Alot of us are heavily invested in our fashion frame & I believe this would be the best solution. Speaking of fashion frame, PLEASE put a way to disable the Randomize button in customization! I'm tired of accidentally tapping the button to Randomize when I'm selcting or customizing my frames and weapons. It really sucks to put in all this effort to get your frames/weapons looking just right only to accidentally hit that Randomize button and up with some hideous looking amalgam of colors and cosmetics. Worse yet, trying to remember the exact shades of your colors you had equiped isn't as easy as it sounds. I've done this a few times and its always upsetting , and I know I'm not the only one whose done it. I think being able to turn that option off in the Options would be a welcomed change. Please keep up the good work and thanks for listening.

thanks very much for the "default skin" option!

And the "toggle prime parts" for the Tennogen Skins as well!

Nooow: just wanted to equip the immortal skin on my nyx prime, ...and without the prime-details, but... well, you know...^-^*

Can we have a toggle prime parts for immortal skins too,please? Or maybe a "toggle parts switch" in general..?:blush:

(I am so sorry for whining on this high end particular point, when you JUST brought out these long wanted options! So sorry ! Really am -.-)

Oh God! Limbo rework! I was looking up to this forever yet im soo afraid of this... i like current limbo as support (small energy regen + 3,6 dmg multiplayer in rift) so i hope that you guys push this triat further, cous i love plaing as support more than main DPS dealer. i think that limbo still should be frame that need cooperation form team, yet it sholud give more benefits from the restrictions its put on players!

I have a couple of questions for the stream myself, though not really to the topic of Limbo, so I won't be surprised if these don't get answered.

1. Since you seem so wanting to make us explore the conclave, I'd like to know if/when you plan to bring back Dark Sector conflicts. I'm not against the pvp system warframe has, and I know you introduced the conclave to allow us to practice pvp2.0, but you seem to have let the intention of the conclave's creation fall by the wayside. Give us back the more impactfull, grind altering reason to pvp, and maybe you'll find more users in the conclave, practicing for these battles.

2. This is more a personal thing, but could you let us know where on your "to be primed" list Chroma is? I'd like my Dragon Warframe to be a bit more... well, shiny. Dragons like shiny.

That's it, thank you for your time. Will be watching in the morning. 

I have question on the Affinty share pertaining to Interception mission. Was it intended to not work well on interception missions or was there simply no good way to handle it?

I don't know if this has been asked before or not but had an idea that may solve it. Have the interception points in the mission act as a relay point for any warframe near one of those points. So any Warframe working towards protecting the objection of the mission would get affinty from both protecting it and any kills made by any other warframe who is also protecting one of their points. Only a thought and can easily be turned down as I can understand if the coding would be more trouble than its worth.

Thanks for everything you guys do, and keep up the good work.

So how bout that Sortie Token System idea?

Because while I acknowledge and understand that RNG must be a part of your systems in order to drive plat sales, I also understand that when RNG sways too far in one direction or another without any corrective measures in place, it becomes a target of highly focused rage. (Sometimes justifiable, sometimes not -- it depends on how patient people are in regards to the reward in question and its rarity in the tables.)

I can tell you right now that I've never received a single Riven mod from sorties.

EVER.

I have managed to acquire some by trading, but the only one I ever got which was truly mine was the reward from TWW. Now, I haven't been doing sorties every day, but I've done at least 3 to 4 dozen at this point. I've gotten plenty of endo. Even got a 4-day grouping of 2 forma, endo, and another forma. The odds of that are pretty damn low. But the odds of getting that, and never getting a Riven? Those are almost astronomically low. So low that I suspect there may very well be a bug at work.

This, more than anything, is what drives my question about the sortie token system. Because my perception at this point -- regardless of the potential reality of the situation -- is that the RNG there is fouled-up somehow, and a token system would render it much more controllable. Especially if it still had RNG-based spins, such as to determine the number/value of tokens received in that day's run. Simply lock the rewards like Forma, Catalysts, Reactors, and Legendary Cores, so that you either get *those*, or you get the tokens.

(Making them available with tokens, though, would probably be a rather poor plan, which is the reason for my suggestion.)

Edited by cittran