Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #88!

[DE]Rebecca

I have a few questions for you guys, by the way great start of the year.  Simple, not very complicated IMO.

Now, for the questions:

1.  Are you planning a rework for poor Oberon?  He was shown some love with his deluxe skin, but was not shown any for his abilities.  He needs some form of boost with his abilities to make him more applicable out of mid-tier weapons for some higher levels.  I have a way to do it, but it does not help my squadmates, for i go straight for a berserker build, in which my focus was on using renewal while i sliced enemies apart.  some of his abilities lack luster and need to be revamped but it does not need to be an extreme makeover, mostly some changes and some buffing in certain areas.  I had a concept for a hallowed ground remake, but Nidus' fourth ability was very similar to it when it came out, with the lack of maggots and the area being the damaging point and some of his abilities synchronized together. and oberon being within his hallowed ground, which is named king's grove in the concept, increased its effectiveness slightly.

2.  Our poor operators, will we be able to obtain strength?  Teshin revealed that we are powerful by ourselves, guiding us to understand who we were, but the current issue is.... OUR OPERATORS ARE TISSUE PAPER......  they only have 100 health, are very weak to all forms of damage and really need to be thought of more, maybe as a startup of the middle of the year?  my thoughts are the schools actually having a skill system or aparatus of the void made by margulis to teach her tenno how to be who they are in their original school.  Also what could be used is tenno weapons only able to be used by the operators that are specified between the schools, some that are stronger with a certain school and others that are almost useless to some, kind of like the syndicate system and how each syndicate affects the other.

3.  community operations that allow us to help the sol system to rebuild lost relays?  I have done a concept for this kind of operation, but is also tied to another concept for some fun changes with the void:

4.  Auxilaries and armors for tennogen?  it would be really nice if these awesome tennogen creators can make these into the game.  there are only a couple of permanent auxilaries within the game, and both are restricted to two different warframes.  It would be nice if they can make some auxillaries as an open weapon or even warframe restricted auxillaries.  they could use the armor parts in tennogen to add some additional ideas to their skin if they pleased or as a standalone design that could be connected to a syandana or not.

5.  Are the sentients now interested in war?   or are they still hiding where they come from?

6.  More wildlife things?  you have gone over some animal concepts by a fellow tenno and it would sound nice to add to the tilesets.  What would also be nice if there are different climates within Earth and other certain planets, in which would add differentiation between tilesets especially on our versatile Earth, like oceans, caves, and the deep forests that oberon's deluxe has talked about.  Also some dangerous plant life would be nice...

7.  New infestation enemies.  there are alot of enemies out there for the infested to assimilate with.  maybe it is time for some more grineer and corpus infestation abominations to be added to the enemy tree.  maybe an explosive napalm infestation etc.

that is what i have currently on my mind at the moment.  

Hi DE Team,

I've join the game in 2016 at the begining of the February month, and i've never see the release of the Snipetron (normal, not Vandal than i already have) and Wraith Gorgon. Have you a plan to reintroduced this weapons ? if yes, in Invasions or other ways ? same questions with Vandal Braton and Vandal Lato.

Have you a plan about the ranks of mods ? because, actually, if you want a mod at different ranks (very useful for corrupted mods), you must have duplicates of this mod for each ranks you wants for this mod. What do you think about this solution ? we have just need one of this mod, and when we put a mod in a build, for each rank we have put endos in it, we can choose the rank egal to the rank we have put endos in it or less (Ex : you have put endos for R3 in a R5 mod, so you can choose, in the build for this mod at any time, R0 or R1 or R2 or R3, just with one mod, no dupes necessary. And after you just need to put necessaries endos for the 2 last ranks for being allowed to choose this ranks too)

Do you have a plan to create new Sentinels' weapons mods ? actually, we used the mods of our weapons and Kavats or Kubrows haven't the same problem.

On 2/14/2017 at 7:03 PM, DERebecca said:

If you have questions, post them below! This thread closes at 10 a.m. on February 17th!  

Will there be any news on the operator's abilities? I honestly love the idea of the operator, but as it stands they have little versatility. Having a way to apply mods to them along with giving them some type of tools to work with would be great. Not all tools have to be for combat, maybe giving them add-ons that make the warframe fight or defend while the operator does something. Or maybe adding in map tiles that need the operator to access certain points. just making the OP's useful would be nice.

I would also like to demo the new limbo. I'm curious to how effective he'll be in defense situations or cc. I don't know how the abilities been change and i would like to see his strengths and weaknesses from this rework. As of now. Due to the nullies cancelling the rift on touch. He can only be a solo based tank. Picking off enemies one by one. Which gives his bubble decreased ranged in such a build. Making his bubble only good enough to protect objectives from enemy fire. Please allow me to also demo Limbo he is my second favorite next to Loki

Config A is duration and range.

Config B is duration and strength

Surprise me if the demo uses only one config.

Edited by BlueTunicLink
Typos

Will there be other faction pets like Moas/Osprey?

It has been over a year since the last new Prisma/Mara weapon release, I among others miss them greatly and wonder when those line of weapons will be continued. Any idea when we may see more of these? Along with weapon variations... infested event weapons and new non-conclave operations/tactical alerts? Those have been on a long hiatus as well and I'm eagerly awaiting one.

28 minutes ago, Minoig said:

Will there be any news on the operator's abilities? I honestly love the idea of the operator, but as it stands they have little versatility. Having a way to apply mods to them along with giving them some type of tools to work with would be great. Not all tools have to be for combat, maybe giving them add-ons that make the warframe fight or defend while the operator does something. Or maybe adding in map tiles that need the operator to access certain points. just making the OP's useful would be nice.

It would also be nice to have habilities or stats depending your active focus tree ie a tankier operator with unairu or a stealthier one for naramon

Looking forward to seeing what the new Limbo will bring, but on the subject of reworks I do have a question: would you guys consider reworking Trinity's 1 (Well of Life) into something more useful that people would actually use? I feel like its been so long since I last pressed 1 while playing Trinity other than to keep a synthesis target locked in place long enough to scan.

I ask this because in every build of frames, you usually focus on some abilities and discard others, but every build for Trinity will never use her 1 because its out shined by Blessing, I'd love to have an ability with real utility to replace that old single target CC ability, and I did have an idea of what it could be not too long ago, I posted this in the feedback a couple days ago, I'll quote it in full;

"I've been playing Trinity for a long time now using my own builds or the classic EV or Blessing builds, and one ability that never comes into play is her 1st, very rarely have I used this ability in my entire 700+ hours of Warframe. It's outclassed for healing when pressing 4 gives your whole team within aura range all their health back and a defensive buff, why bother using it?

I believe I have an idea however to change her 1 and maybe tweak her passive too.

It goes like this, her 1 acts quite the same with how you cast it, single target on an enemy, however it lifts them in the air for 2 seconds as the base duration, and releases out 4 healing pulses of 100 health in a 20m base radius. With each healing pulse, health orbs are generated from the target too and drop around the enemy. (This can also heal objectives from the pulses, giving it a reason to be used over Blessing when defending excavators or other objectives, if too strong maybe healing is reduced for objectives by X%?).

As for the passive, Trinity will always be able to pick up health orbs, storing them (like Nidus does with his stacks) once she reaches X amount, her ability changes, if an ally is downed and she has more than X amount of stacks, she can hold down 1 to revive them within her affinity range, the ability can also be cast as normal by targeting an enemy. It wont matter where you point to revive however, as long as you are within affinity range and hold it down. (The way I imagine Trinity reviving using this is that the ability freezes when the animation reaches her hand being raised in the air and she is immobilized till the revive is complete or canceled by letting go of 1)

Base Stats/Cost 25 Energy

Power Duration: 2 (Effected by Power Duration)
Healing Pulses: 4 (Effected by Power Duration)
Healing Amount:100 (Effected by Power Strength)
Amount of Orbs: 4 (Effected by Power Strength)
Ability Radius: 20 (Effected by Power Range)
Power Range (Meters):100 (Effected by Power Range)

This passive always works as you can never not have your 1 available when starting at level 0, and also gives a reason for level 30 frames to use the ability again, since healing was covered by blessing, being able to heal objectives with this (needing enemies to be close to them however for the smaller radius) gives it strength to still be considered a valuable ability.
This also gives Trinity a little more to do then just marking enemies with EV and blessing when people need it, it gives her more ways to actively protect by targeting enemies to generate the resources needed should her allies fall and its too dangerous for her to revive them with no cover.

When using EV or Blessing with this, the EV build would make a large burst of powerful healing drop a few orbs, where as the Blessing build would make it last much longer and throw out orbs without need of recasting (fast objective healing vs sustained objective healing).

A last note I'd say that this would be effected by the Vazarin affinity range increase for its revive range but not by New Moon, holding to revive and new moon making it instant just screams bugs at me.

Thanks for reading my feedback on Well Of Life for Trinity."

I hope you consider my idea, or even reworking Well of Life into something better that all Trinity's can use once again!

Regarding Limbo:

1. What is the priority for the rework; improving his overall individual ability, or how he works with others?
  2. What changes, if any, have come to the Rift mechanic overall?
  3. Have any new ideas been generated for other frames, as a result of reviewing Limbo?

General:

1. Nidus' levelling profile extends beyond Health and Energy, including Armour, Power Strength and native Regeneration. Will other Warframes potentially benefit from a more tailored set of levelling benefits, or is this solely for Nidus for the foreseeable future?
  2. Will there be labelling for Colour Palettes in the future? Between the Dojo and Kavat/Kubrow customisation, it's clear such elements can be made, and their inclusion in normal palettes would serve as a nice Quality of Life improvement.
  3. What's the next Warframe to consider for review? What specific qualities move them up the list, so to speak?

Ancillary:

Ever since I completed War Within, I've been having a strange...shadow lurking at the right of my Operator's Transmissions. I'm somewhat perplexed what to make of it, and would appreciate if there's any insight you could provide on the matter as I've not found anyone else reporting or discussing this, least to my knowledge. Being told 'it's just a bug' would at least give me one less thing to fret over.

Spoiler

jTjoGI8.jpgYXfd6sa.jpg

Any event...Sorry for going on, as always.

On the topic of revorks, are you working on reworks for other frames, like Oberon?

The origin system's resident Paladin/Druid/? currently has a bit of an identity crisis, where he's trying to fill every role, and either failing, getting outdone by at lest one other frame, or both, at each and every role.

If you aren't currently looking at him, will you consider Oberon as a possible candidate for the next rework when you're done with Limbo?

I understand that Hydroid is also currently on the B team, along with Limbo and Oberon, so do you plan on showing him som rework love as well?

Looking forward to the Limbo rework, and although i'd gladly let you demo my Limbo, he is quite mediocre.

Clan/Alliance system is very poor in terms of statistics and instruments. So first of all I would like to see those elements:

1) Extended Alliance chat moderation.

Most important thing I'd like to suggest. We try to arrange and follow certain rules in alliance chat. So while usual player can be monitored by aliiance moderators, warleaders are uncontrolled. And there's no instrument to influence them. So my suggestion is to give the clan-creator of the alliance extended moderation authority, so that other clans warleaders will be monitored by clan-creator officers who will be easily monitored by clan-creator leader/alliance leader.

2) Additional statistics.

Such info like how long a member stays in the clan. Also after situation with Hema we need to see investments of each member in the dojo projects (credits,resources). As well as info about operations with rooms and accessories - when you open the info window of the room or an accessory where you donate resoures you will see who placed it, who donated and who started crafting it. And for alliance - info like number of players in  clan-members.

3) Search by clan name.

Maybe function in chat to write a caln name and it will sort its members or using it from the menu. Would save a lot of time instead of spamming "anyone from --- clan?"