Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #88!

[DE]Rebecca

Sure I'd love to have my Limbo demoed. A strat I really like using for defense is having tiny range (and as a consequence very high duration) and putting the objective in a Cataclysm. Not very reliable against infested though since they just walk in the bubble. Alternatively I generally play a rainbow build with decent strength to get a high multiplier from his 3.

Limbo is by far (in my opinion) one of the most fun Warframe's to play as but he sure had a few things that would be nice to see modified in some way as the potential for something even greater was there so... finally being able to see what Frame he'll be in the future and how he'll be used is very much exciting!

Can't wait to see the changes.

Also, quick question, not sure if this was covered before or not but are we going to see Secondary weapons for Archwing?

Can we get some quality of life updates for stats in the arsenal? Stuff like punch through amount, multishot status duration, melee combo times, etc. Basically anything that can be upgraded by rivens or even normal mods that doesn't already show up.

Question: Will we ever see civilian populated areas? Like expanding social hubs in say ships or colonies? We see the relays full of armed individuals and faction members, but what of the people the Tenno are protecting? What would they look like? How would they dress? Could we hear dialogue from NPCs on how they react to the Tenno and their cause in the system? 

Another Question: For the WarFrames we have auras and for melee weapons we have stances. Any chance of a mod slot like this for our ranged weapons? The idea of a 'Manufacturer' mod came to mind developed from said weapon's company. Like a Manufacturer mod for Grineer type weapons, or one made for Corpus based weapons.

Also, what is the Bard Frame's name? We just keep calling her 'The Bard Frame'.

Edited by (XB1)ZeroAcception

Please elaborate on invulnerable eximus units. I really think it's  bad idea. There many other ways to make enemies harder...like smarter AI, weapon switching, parkor (not just flying round), enemy group buffs, mini bosses.....etc. Why not introduce a completely different faction? Also, please remove endo/statue rewards from sorties. 

Edited by Shingunrho

I volunteer my account to be demo'ed!! I even made you a "special" loadout: It's named Devstream 88.

My Limbo build is the standard: High Duration + Efficiency with negative range.

I use it mainly in Rescue/Defense Sorties to protect to objective. When in regular combat, I usually Rift Walk and hover around the battlefield taking out priority targets and revving teammates. (Hope this is still a viable strategy).

Now, besides the Limbo, I have only one question: Can we get some news on the Focus Rework?

It was mentioned a couple devstreams ago that Focus was getting a much needed second look and I was wondering if you could share some details or at least the main design intent. Are you planning to merge the Focus abilities into new powers for the Operator or just do a pass on the original abilities and tweak some numbers?

As always, thanks for all your hard work!