Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #88!

[DE]Rebecca

Devs, please explain:

What is Alchemy? I saw fleeting glimpses of the word in a datamine post on reddit, supposedly an operator upgrade system tied to the Helminth infirmary. What is it, and are you guys still working on it?

Also, focus changes, new operator swag(suits and haircuts), Sentient exo-enemies and superweapons, when?

I'd love to have my Limbo demo'd.

Also really hoping for some more Bard too? We got that glimpse week before last, but not enough to know what those abilities do! (beyond 30s duration buff on one and 182% buff of something on other)

i have been a fan of limbo for a very long time, i have a 2 forma build set up that i absolutely love and have been interested in the limbo rework ever since you announced it. i run him on most missions that i do and he is by far my favorite warframe. i would love for my account to be demoed for this reason

Edited by oneveeonemekenny
left out some detail

PLZ use my account. I would absolutely love it if you did. I have limbo.

He's all fancy and ready to rumble.
Loves long beaches on the walk.
Loves chill and Netflix.
Adores small rabbits and small kittens.
Loves red heads :P

If you do use my account, then use the top loadout slot called changing or something. I don't even remember what it's called, I just it for frames I don't always use. However, can't wait to make rank 24 cause I'll get a new slot and will probs make one for limbo. I use him a lot for spies, defences, rescues and few other things. :)

I only got one question: Can you make more, unique looking frames? Cause I LOVE the look of Bard frame and am seriously excited to fashion frame her. I need more crazy, wacky, awesome stuff like her :)

Love you all at DE. Can't wait for the devstream. This ones gonna be exciting.

Edited by Arniox

Any plans on making loadouts also change our focus school?

Any plans on giving the Index an event weapon? Alternatively are there any plans for possible future events?

Any plans to make the foundry more automated (i.e. let's say that I want to build 50 restores so I would need to craft the 10x restore 5 times, by automation I mean a way to tell the foundry to craft the blueprint 5 times in a row and give me 50 restores when it's done) ?

Any plans on making one arcane set equipable on multiple helms/syandanas? I'm asking for fashion frame reasons more than anything else.

Will Limbo's new dodge animations be affected by parkour velocity mods (I think Endurance Drift is currently the only one right?) ?

ahh man. and i JUST finished maxing out my limbo and the rest of his gear (opticor,synoid gammacore,destreza...because hes fancy) and even made 2 new color pallets just for him. this is a sign its time for my limbo to SHINE...course i have two builds my combat oriented battle zone and my defensive objective bubble.

Id be a giddy as a fangirl with a boyband backstage pass.

(cant wait to see whats up. ive posted about my idea for changes and as fun as he is to play i always feel like im hurting my team with my battle zone since im the only one who really benifits from it.)

Edited by Ordosan

I wouldn't mind having my Limbo demo'ed :D .. I do all positive power cards, so some people might find it lame.. I gave all my corrupted mods to my friends n nephews lol

Was super excited when Limbo was first released and am glad to see him get a refresh :) .. cant wait for Oberon's either~  Oberon, Limbo, and Vauban are my favorites :D

Hi guys,

I've tried to hook up some of my friends with Warframe. Sadly they couldn't really get into it. Mainly because the toturial isn't really helping beyond basic controls and the story/gameplay setting isn't really introduced much. The whole Damage 2.0 system for example. It isn't really open to newcomers. They would need to read forums, search the wiki, look for hints and clues scattered all over the game to find out how that works.

Are there any plans to extend that section? Like having optional toturial missions which explain in detail how the systems work? Like what does each proc do? Or how mod capacity changes with polarities and potatoes? 

Right now I find it hard for newcomers to find these things out without a more experiend player explaining them.

Limbo is a divide and conquer style character in a horde mode game, My first thought was he puts down zones that cause debuffs to enemies or buffs to his team's CC capabilities. When I tried him, he didnt have half the CC needed to help a team, with his only CC being viable if your inside it. I know me being a Xbox player probably means I cant get access to a limbo peek but if I did, unlike some people I see who give nothing but positive reviews because they "like" Limbo, Im dead honest about it.

Edited by (XB1)BrowniexCal
Unfinished

1. The Grineer Fomorian builders and the Corpus Razorback technicians are taking a vacation?
    I haven't seen much of a progress like in this last month.

2. Do we get back the Corpus Archwing Defense mission?
   Since Phobos has been changed to a Rush mission I can't scan those Quanta Ranger Eximuses which are suppose to be part of the game.

Been a huge fan of limbo and came up with pretty unusual 6-forma build, and have pretty nice setups for fashion frame. You can take mine, it offers some freedom. 

And even posted a big rework idea for Limbo, so i'm eager to see new Limbo in action! 

Edited by Quanlain

Hi all and also DE.

We have the Orakin Origins the Moon "LUA" that represents the Lost Orokin Civilization. Why us Tenno who protect our sollar system can not revive and rebuid the Orokin Emire and make ours? We have the foundations fo the ruin Orokin constrictions and we have an ideea what it look like. If tenno children want to forget the fact that they were mind controlled by the Orokin, in my opinion the best way to forget something, is to accept it.

Best regards,

Xalanoth

On 15.2.2017 at 1:03 AM, DERebecca said:

you’ve taken the time to play and learn Limbo and want to see how your build (or a style of build) works, please leave a comment that says you’re interested in having your account demoed!

My builds are pretty straight forward.

One for long periods of Rift to myself, the team and possibly an operator (e.g. in Rescue missions) to get us through the mission unharmed.
And a build I was testing out with Rift Torrent and a very large Cataclysm to deal lots of damage. Staying alive in high level missions with such a Limbo is very difficult.