Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #88!

[DE]Rebecca

What happend to Arcata melee weapon? It was teased a while ago but for now our dreams of throwing balls at cats remain just dreams.

Also, can our Sentinels roam the ship just like kubrows and kavats do? It sad seing them trapped in their corner.

When you say about revisiting Limbo, I'm thinking about Limbo and Trinity. I think Trinity have to do a lot in most of game, because of Energy Vampire. We can let Limbo do it, give this warframe to be the master of energy and he can support team about energy , maybe he can be used in Trials. So we can pick Limbo instead of Trinity for energy. And I'm interested in having my account demoed

Edited by Luciel2308

Oh yeah! The next devstream is coming in 2 days, I can't even wait!

As a limbo main user, I'm interested in having my account demoed for the new limbo please?

Also, is there a chance that you'll be showing a deluxe skin for limbo? if so, please proceed.

I'm getting so hype right now!

Thanks DE!

Worth the wait!

Edited by Dr.Scizar

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

The early bird gets the Worm queen. 

Hey Rebecca i am absolutely in love and (sorta) addicted to this game but ever since #144 prime time livestream where u shown off 2 players orbiter while using there new ash prime modding for the update.

will u guys ever show off other tennos orbiter. I personally would love to show off mine in one of your livestream. It would be an honor

What are your plans with the operator? It has a e attack that is never used and a weird laser beam that doesnt do enough damage and a stealth mode that is only used in challenges or bets, any plans to allow players to make full use of them? How does the schools affect the the skills of the operator?

Also the operators have a very limited number of aesthetic options, any chance of more facial options or hair styles being added?

I'm really interest and totally wanting to try out demo Limbo. 'v'/ Limbo is my most used Warframe (I have like many copies of Limbo, like 27? copy of Limbo and still getting more ;D) and I never get my hands off of him XD I hope this "rework" doesn't mess up my beloved Warframe ;o; But on other hand, I cannot wait to see the new style for Limbo powers //Sends many hearts and loves// The hype is real <3

Edit: Again, I'll be honor to try out demo Limbo and play around his rework. I use Config A and never touch other Config at all. Just "A" for everything (weapons, warframe, companion and archwing)

Lol, I can talk about Limbo all day long. Trust me. I'm a total freak for Limbo XD <3

Edited by (XB1)Derp Acolyte

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Derp Acolyte said:

I'm really interest and totally wanting to try out demo Limbo. 'v'/ Limbo is my most used Warframe and I never get my hands off of him XD I hope this "rework" doesn't mess up my beloved Warframe ;o; But on other hand, I cannot wait to see the new style for Limbo powers //Sends many hearts and loves// The hype is real <3

I couldn't agree more!!!

I'd be DELIGHTED let my profile be demoed and to show my beloved Limbo build for this.

He is my 2nd most played frame and i would really like to see how this rework might affect him.

Edited by MortTrevari
I wanted to add that second line with the hopes of being selected.