[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #88!

Ash is the only Warframe in game to lack unique animations for the spear primary. Can this be fixed ASAP? I'm not sure if he was overlooked (which is odd given he's the first frame in alphabetical order) or the animations are ready, though some code just muffed up on release.

I would sincerely appreciate some acknowledgement of this. I looked over every anim set and he is literally the only frame lacking spear idle animations (just appears as if you have no anim set equipped).

---

When we expect the release of the Tenno spear primary? As seen here:

Spoiler

Image result for warframe spear primary

Valkyr Prime trailer ETA?

Any progress on cinematic quest #3? Not asking for spoilers or content, just if story writing is still in development and the like.

Edited by LazerSkink
  • Upvote 5

Your recent changes to enemy awareness in regards to becoming suspicious when coming across a corpse or hearing a weapon impact near them forces players to pay significantly more time making sure the enemies they are killing in stealth are truly unalerted. The effectiveness of stealth xp farming compared to normal 4-man mass slaughter was roughly equal and a viable alternative for solo players to level their gear without feeling like they're gimping themselves, but the latest changes have, well, changed that. While I appreciate the work you're putting into enemy AI to allow for more in depth stealth combat situations to develop, would you consider adjusting the stealth multiplier numbers so stealth xp farming will return to being a decent alternative to standard gameplay instead of an inferior option?

• Upvote 8

Just now, LazerSkink said:

When we expect the release of the Tenno spear primary? As seen here:

Reveal hidden contents

Image result for warframe spear primary

Valkyr Prime trailer ETA?

Any progress on cinematic quest #3? Not asking for spoilers or content, just if story writing is still in development and the like.

Something tells me PAX will show us... Ah...

inb4WarWithin2.0

Also I wonder how Tenno Speargun will work given Tenno weaponry. Shottie? SemiAuto rifle?

I have been playing for an Age and I'm on the precipice of MR 23, with all quests completed. What content so I have to look forward to next? 

• Upvote 5

Are there new non-Tennogen, alternative helmets in the plan for Nezha and Wukong? Inaros and Ivara already have two official alt helmets but some of the older frames that were released before them haven't.  

Also, will there be Volt deluxe skin in, I hope, the near future?

• Upvote 1

Has there been any progress on Syndicate Cosmetic offerings to compete with Teshin? If so, are there any plans to extend arcane enhancements to cosmetic armor in the future with more F2P offerings?

1. Any ETA on Valkyr prime trailer? 
  2. When can we expect melee riven mods?
  3. Regarding Acolytes event, would it be possible to see Misery out in the wild randomly, like a mini event? 
  • Upvote 6

Will the effect stalker has change when Limbo is in the rift plane? Due to the fact that he's immune to all damage while in rift walker I feel like it should be changed or is that just how it is with all frames who have a similar ability?

As an avid Limbo player, it would be an honor to demo his new kit.  Eagerly awaiting the stream.

uQIfHqc.jpgart credit by DarikaArt

I've created two builds for Limbo; One that focuses mostly on range and power strength and the other that focuses on a balance of range and duration.  My first build revolves around making Limbo a high tier damage dealer on tankier mobs through the use of the Rift Torrent augment.  Making a bigger Cataclysm bubble greatly boosts his damage, but it can make him a potential target for hard hitting enemies.  However, this build has its faults when it comes to nullifiers instantly dissipating Cataclysm.  I'm really hoping the new changes will make him a little stronger against this counter.

The second build utilizes Narrow Minded and a rank 3 stretch combined with Primed Continuity to shrink the Cataclysm just enough to cover a defensive area similar to Frost's snow globe.  Ranged enemies are unable to harm a defense point as long as they don't enter the bubble.  I typically stay around the edges, utilizing the bubble as a deployable cover, occasionally popping out a few shots before retreating back inside, and sometimes, I pick single enemies out with Banish, eliminating them one by one.  The bubble also helps caster frames deal damage safely inside the rift while they regain 2 energy per second.  I'd like to see some changes to banish; being able to toggle between popping multiple targets into the rift and single targets would be a nice addition.

Other than these suggestions, I'm eager to see what changes will be applied to the limitations in the rift; allowing squad mates to pick up objects would be a lovely start.  Any other benefits that encourage squad mates to roam in the Rift would be nice as well.

Edited by Tendou_Souji
  • Upvote 6

As an avid Limbo fan, I'd love to have my account demoed!

I have 3 builds for him, but only the first two are radically different from each other.  Slot A is high duration, negative range, and slot B is high range, high strength for killing things with rift bubbles.  The last slot is also high duration, but built with all running speed mods.

Also if I could squeeze a question in, why is Helios getting a prime when it's Corpus tech?

Don't forget on next update:

-Conclave Mods usable in PvE loadouts

-Ash's Teleport getting 'Teleport-to-object' replaced by 'Teleport-to-Terrain' and Blade Storm mark cost reduced to 10 from 15.

-If Limbo rework/revisit has glaring issues pointed out by seasoned Limbo players, PAY ATTENTION TO FEEDBACK, don't make another 90+ pages of megathread for another warframe!

Edited by Nazrethim
  • Upvote 1

Heyo! First time replying on the forums, and I noticed the new Limbo demo! Would be an honor to test out his demo! Config A is my go-to build. ouo

Edited by AtlGames

Oh, my, Lotus. I have been waiting for this for 2 years. What's a few more days?!

One of the most "taboo" Limbo stats to build for is Power Range. Will this rework address the extreme inconvenience to my squadmates when I as Limbo, simply want to send a whole map tile into the Rift Plane using Cataclysm? As we know quite well, pickups and objects such as datamasses absolutely cannot be touched while players are in the rift, so unless the Limbo is kind enough to stop using Banish and/or Cataclysm, those common goods are denied from being accessed.

Also, because of the amount of visual effects in the Rift Plane (whether from the screen overlays, increased brightness, or enemies being set on fire from the white rift energy), it is very hard to distinguish friend from foe especially inside a large Cataclysm bubble. The swirling energy from Cataclysm's borders also add to the visual chaos inside the Rift Plane. Any plans to adjust these effects so we can more easily adjust to the Rift during combat?

Thank you for bringing Limbo back from limbo!

Also, for those interested and hopefully for dev inspiration, here is my thread with thoughts on Limbo's rework:

Edited by PsiWarp
  • Upvote 3

Q: Any upcoming change about kuva farming ? Because the "kuva" fortress only has the name of it, we can't get any kuva out of this place...

• Upvote 5

Is the mod Seismic Wave, which was previously an exclusive drop from pre-rework Kela De Thaym, ever gonna come back?

Was the alternative way of getting melee stances by using specific weapons ever worked on or are we going to farm them the same old way we've always done forever?

Can the mods trasmutation UI be more informative? Like telling us that if we use the same polarity and rarity for all 4 mods will give us a better chance at getting a mod with that polarity and rarity? Maybe a completely new UI in the vein of relics?

Are there any intentions of adding archwing/sharkwing enemies in the simulacrum?

• Upvote 2

Are we getting information on hotel deals and stuff for Tennocon?

Can a local go and confirm for us that the pizza stand that was there for the first Tennocon is still there?

When will we see "heavy" primary weapons with different hold?

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I have a question:
How long?
GiftedHideousAmericanquarterhorse.gif

Please, throw us a bone, let us know that the loooooong wait is worth it. (and something different to "it's gonna be great", please)

says limbo dev stream ....

we know its the big quest coming for this year .... so one could see from TWW and TSD that it came around late into each of those years

so to  guess around that time would be a good ball park 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We’ve been talking about Limbo and our plans to revisit his powers for several months – it’s time to show what progress we’ve made!  If you’ve taken the time to play and learn Limbo and want to see how your build (or a style of build) works, please leave a comment that says you’re interested in having your account demoed! Limbo won’t steal the whole show, though – we’ve got lots more to discuss and share about TennoCon Tickets! Don’t miss it!

Yay! Excited with another rework update and I'm interested with my account being demoed for Limbo new rework progress.

I would like to volunteer my limbo. Please and thank you!

:)

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Yes, it's time to talk about the Mutagen Samples and the Hema again. We are still indignant over this months later -- hopefully in an organized and respectful manner, but indignant nonetheless -- and we still want our voices heard.

I know what you're thinking, "but Tenno, the Hema was released in early December. Surely if you stuck your nose to the grindwall, you could have researched it by now." That is to an extent true. Perhaps many of us did. But between those of us who did and those of us who didn't, we all have reason to be indignant over this, and it's the same reason we had back when the Hema was released and the devs were on holiday: because this was not the road we wanted Warframe to head down in the future.

On principle, this was never acceptable. And when you, the developers promised us that the Hema would not set a precedent for future weapons, that huge jumps in the grindwall would not continue for future weapons, you made us a promise that we the Tenno must for the good of the game hold you to

To go into specifics, the Hema situation was bad enough in isolation. Players became expected to not just grind, but to grind in a very specific, very repetitive way. In Devstream 86, a comment was made to the effect that because there was a most efficient node in which to grind, that meant the devs were under no responsibility to alleviate the situation. If clans weren't able to meet the requirements, it was their fault. Never mind that many clans could only do so by kicking out less-than-active members and downgrading, and spreading a mentality that members only existed within the clans to grind more resources. Gotta do what you gotta do.

I'd like to say "all numbers aside" but the numbers were just too big, and it sort of poisoned the game and the discussion around it. The kind of grind and mindless self-sacrifice just to "pull your weight" required for the Hema is not what clans should be about. Players on the forums telling clans that they should just pressure their Warlord to kick out all their non-contributing clanmates isn't what clans are about. It's not what grind is about.

Now imagine if this was indeed a precedent. Imagine if we the players sent the message that such a situation was acceptable. What would you the developers have done?

We as Tenno love Warframe. That shouldn't be in question. We love our frames, we love our guns, most of us love our Zariman kids, and most of all we love our Developers. And it is BECAUSE we love you, DE, that we want to see you at your best. We don't like seeing things we love turn sour. I for one will be happy to forgive if this was indeed just a single mistake and you just wanted us to put in a little bit of work to enjoy more of what we loved.

With the Hema, the damage is probably done. You can lower the cost or increase the drop rate if you want. You can keep both as is. We can't really stop you. But moving forward you have a choice, a choice about whether the Hema represents the direction Warframe is going. The Hema and the situation therein is not the Warframe we love, and for that matter I doubt it's the Warframe you love to create. If that situation continues, I can't promise you I'll be sticking around to see where Warframe ends up.

If nothing else, can you at least correct the drop rates on Eris? They're badly bugged and it's part of the reason Mutagen Samples are so rare. Heck, if you're feeling generous, make Infested always drop Mutagen instead of Detonite or Fieldron

And lastly, remember when you created Void Fissures to give us more variety in our missions? So that grinding wasn't always stuck in the same tileset? And then you tell us to "go grind ODD", which is a single TILE. There's no way to say this that doesn't sound bitter (call it tough love; you and I both want the game to be good going forward) but that doesn't project an air of a developer who cares about their players

Edited by TARINunit9
  • Upvote 17