Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #88!

[DE]Rebecca

I'm super excited for the limbo rework. Limbo has always had a special place in my heart being a man who likes to dress very dapper and tie tie-knots. I myself  (one of the rare ones I know) like the way limbo looks with his baller cap. I have always loved rift walking through traps without any real issues. I love his mechanics and I want to see what could possibly make him a more interesting and easier frame to use. I personally did a lot of work trying to figure him out and get the best use of him and I know everyone who has put the time in understanding what I mean about him. I personally would find great pleasure in trying out limbo and seeing how his augments work with his new rework. I also think that seeing how his cataclysm works and how exactly it works with his powers reworked. The config I'm interested in trying out is Config A.

The question I have is: With limbo's rework and changes how might it affect his augment mods and if there will be any NEW augments if there are any changes to his powers in a significant way.

Thank You wonderful people for a game that I still can't seem to get enough of and enjoy every day with my spare time! Love all of you at the Dev team and I wish you all a wonderful future pressing forward.

Edited by TheKnottyGentalman
Forgot to tell you which configuration I would like to use if I were to demo.

With the upcoming prime access, would the newly primed warframe also receive a rework/buff? If my guess was right, the warframe in question currently has a relatively low amount of regular audience, perhaps due to its low resistance to damage and lack of reliable crowd control. Will the issues with this frame be addressed with this prime access, so the warframe no longer stays silent within the playerbase?

Edited by Seafood4U

It's been the precedent that when a Warframe gets a deluxe skin it also gets a bit of a rework. With that in mind, is Chroma going to receive a rework to address his numerous issues as per the current trend in Warframe powers/passives? (i.e. he has no actual passive, his 4th doesn't require much thought and is just a push button and at that it's very underwhelming, and his 1st power is just pointless in general).

I'm interested in having my Limbo build demoed, Limbo is my favortie frame. I know a lot of players don't like him much, but his play style is very interesting to me. Use my B configuration as well as B on my Distreza and you will see my Jedi build for limbo. Thanks very much and would love to see Limbo Prime :D

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

That is correct - vestigial like an appendix. 

Appendix is not useless. seems like you missed out in science class. It is a fermentation chamber to breed beneficial bacteria and other microorganisms to aid in digestion. It may also act as a reserve supply for it as well should the digestive tract experience a loss of microorganisms. People get appendicitis when only bad microorganism flourish in the appendix.

I've worked with Limbo very much in a very little amount of time, often preferring to use him to divide and conquer as his abilities would suggest. Constantly in a rift walk, I use the first ability to pull in the stronger enemies and take them out of the equation, and will combine the third ability and the fourth for maximum mass damage.

That being said, I would love to demo the new Limbo.

Issues that I've been reporting for awhile:

• The background music/sound volume in the dojo and in your ship is controlled by Sound Effects Volume, not Music Volume
    • Disabling sound effects volume also disables the incoming message beep
  • Crouching with Kunai/Hikou/etc has a higher animation and triggers the Grineer tunnel sensor beam
  • Overlay map resets to top-left when you die in arena or stand in extraction for other missions
  • Overlay map is unbounded and covers the full screen
    • next waypoint or extermination target can be off the screen since the map is unbounded
    • sections of the map reset and no longer show you as exploring them
Edited by chrisx1125

THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN UNANSWERED FOR 3 MONTHS.  I have PMed Rebecca, I have posted this question on the Twitch Stream and get all i get is scott saying "It is scrolling too fast"

THere is a 2000+ post feedback on the Ash rework that has been ignored.  Is there any plans to adjust Ash rework based on feedback?

I'd love to see my limbo build demoed, particularly whether or not natural talent is a must anymore, and how badly my range will affect me. as t stands now, i mainly keep 2 and 3  up and open a bubble, kill a small group, close bubble and move on.

Edited by KlutzMeister

My Limbo is modded for duration to spend time chilling in the Rift and it's my go-to in Corpus spy missions and on Sortie Defense because of the ability to be able to kill one enemy at a time, albeit slowly and steadily, but having to use 3 skills at once to do that makes it kinda expensive and time consuming, especially if you have to unbanish and rebanish again in case you can't kill them while they are knocked down and inside the Rift, because otherwise you/Defense Operative would probably die (*cof* *cof* *level 100 scorches* *cof*).
I was wondering if with the rework Limbo would still maintain the interactions (or lack of) with the "normal" world and the "I'll isolate and deal with whoever I want whenever I want because this is my dimension", or perhaps add some neat utility stuff. He seems like the kind of guy who would prefer to manipulate the environment instead of dealing damage.