The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe paper cuts.

Atekron

This post was inspired by some quality of life improvements after DE_Steve start playing Warframe, especially in last update was added description to cephalon fragments that you need scaner equiped to scan them.

So, please list some little annoyances that bother you in this game, things that in your opinion can easily fixable by devs, but please don't mention something global  and controversial things like Hema, Rivens, End Game, RNG, Tokens, etc.

Here is couple of mines:

• Then Lotus talks in excavation mission she covers percentage of excavated cryotic and energy, and she talks a lot.
  • For some reason I can't choose what of my A, B, C presets (apperence and upgrades) would be default when I change frame or weapon, and that would be very nice.
  • Maybe I missed something but, where is listed range of weapon? For melee weapon this is really important.
  • After some of updates color of floor in central area of my ship (orbiter?) is unchangeable, it's annoying.
  • I can't see in foundry how many forma blueprints I have and do I need to take them after fissure missions. fixed
  • I dont know what all this pictogram aside my health and energy symbolize, yeah sometimes it shows description but it very quickly disappear, some shortcut to show effect name and state would be very appreciated.

Edited by Atekron

automatically switching matchmaking from Solo to Friends Only or Public when i need to trade in the Dojo. sick of having to come out and then back in because I forget to manually change the matchmaking settings, why not just switch it automatically to Public so that I can go from trading to Solo play and vice versa seamlessly?

3 hours ago, Atekron said:

I dont know what all this pictogram aside my health and energy symbolize, yeah sometimes it shows description but it very quickly disappear, some shortcut to show effect name and state would be very appreciated.

Adding onto this, the Smeeta Kavat specifically- it's not always clear when it activates a buff, and to top it off, it's not always clear which buff it activated. You can only tell based on the timer, and even then two of the buffs look EXACTLY the same. To top that off, a good chunk of the buffs require you to perform a specific action to take advantage of it, and in the case of the refund ability energy one you have a VERY limited amount of time to perform it. Some indication of which buff is activated when it's activated, such as a maybe a small line of text towards the top of the screen that disappears soon after, would be very welcome.

Edited by (PS4)rowansprite