Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glich Stage 3 Law of Retribution (Re-posted)

crispu

Hello

I want to report Glich in the 3rd part Law of Retribution  

The Glich is using Zephyr Jet stream + Mirage Eclipse and Quanta Vandal for to instantly kill  Vay Hek  Shooting him from the tunnel, before starting the scene ... for optional dmg you can use Shock Tropper ( augment volt skill 1 )

As you can see in the image below, the buff activated for the mirage to do its job

The cubes point them to the center of the head of the hek, then wait a 1-2 seconds and start the scene, then he will die instantly

If it is not enough and you want a video, click here --->https://youtu.be/TE_I4NwGoVo

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Danielle

@[DE]Megan

I hope they can fix this soon

Thank you so much :)

Edited by crispu

You had your chance but if you like "cry" because you dont have a single World Record in a Raid and mean to report it, then I'm not helping you anymore. Other Speedrunners who wasn't in those runs also didn't report anything that might make a record impossible to beat. I need to remember that you also reported the Operator Puzzle Overflow while it was of course possible to break the WR.

Also your Video includes voices by other people and their names you recorded and released it without their permission.

Edited by --Q--Animan8000

11 minutes ago, --Q--Animan8000 said:

Who was arrogant? Look what you did and wrote in Discord and begging everyone because you want to join SGRun.

I once also asked the group of itrust if there was space too , there's nothing wrong with asking
I still remember when you said " do not forget that you should not tell anyone about this"
so?

1 minute ago, SeriousSkipper said:

Why won't you mention every single DE employee? I'm pretty sure that will help fixing a really dangerous, game-breaking, critical severity, security related, making Raids impossible to complete bug, that's on par with JV spawn bug(s)... /s

I will try it :)

You all need to step off. Dislike Crispu or not, he is reporting a glitch, and we should all be supportive of it as dedicated raiders.
If you are not in support of this being fixed, you are on the wrong side. A bad light will be the only thing you get, and that bad light will reflect on your clans.

Crispu, odd you reposted, because these peeps are just gonna get this thread locked again. 
Hopefully this does get fixed, however.

7 minutes ago, DaddySnootdogg said:

If you are not in support of this being fixed, you are on the wrong side.

I will not ever support any kind if glitch fixing in any raids as long as they stay in their current state.

Extremely grindy, frustrating, expensive, time consuming, breaking every second match missions. That's what raids are.
Fix issues with enemies/batteries not spawning, host being the only one able to progress, broken Archwing, low drop chances, being forced to do the same raid 2 times a day, and then we'll talk.

A bad light will be the only thing you get, and that bad light will reflect on your clans.

I'm pretty sure only 1% of Warframe's community that does raids does not care about that.

and we should all be supportive of it as dedicated raiders.

No. We don't.

Edited by SeriousSkipper

10 minutes ago, DaddySnootdogg said:

You all need to step off. Dislike Crispu or not, he is reporting a glitch, and we should all be supportive of it as dedicated raiders.
If you are not in support of this being fixed, you are on the wrong side. A bad light will be the only thing you get, and that bad light will reflect on your clans.

Crispu, odd you reposted, because these peeps are just gonna get this thread locked again. 

They do all this drama because they want the glich to have no solution

3 minutes ago, SeriousSkipper said:

I will not ever support any kind if glitch fixing in any raids as long as they stay in their current state.

Extremely grindy, frustrating, expensive, time consuming, breaking every second match missions. That's what raids are.
Fix issues with enemies/batteries not spawning, host being the only one able to progress, broken Archwing, low drop chances, being forced to do the same raid 2 times a day, and then we'll talk.

I'm pretty sure only 1% of Warframe's community that does raids does not care about that.

No. We don't.

Friend of Gaia , please :)

2 minutes ago, Seleszi said:

You call yourself a dedicated raider? dude, you don't even have 100 LoRs in total

Do you still show yourself much bad person as ever?

Edited by crispu

1 minute ago, Seleszi said:

You call yourself a dedicated raider? dude, you don't even have 100 LoRs in total

This is a new account. Old account is LittleArsonist. 

2 minutes ago, SeriousSkipper said:

No. We don't.

Don't play raids then. I enjoy them, and every LoR and JV I've played has gone off without a hitch. Raids are meant to be long time wise, and meant to have puzzles and other obstacles that can be frustrating. If we don't fix these glitches, raids won't be raids, they will be another trivial mission that people breeze through, and that is not what a raid is.

11 minutes ago, DaddySnootdogg said:

I agree, crispu as every right to report whatever he wants.

However, the intent of posting said bugs for the purpose of slander/defamation , for "revenge" or because things outside of the game did not go his way. IS very disingenuous. This is why people are upset. Like I said, I think no one should be silenced nor should be blocked for posting glitches and reporting, but doing it in order to mess around with other people is just distasteful.

2 minutes ago, crispu said:

Friend of Gaia , please :)

Apparently having a good raider buddy in your friends list is bad?
Well, I guess you like people that call new to raids players "draconoobs" and then ignore them?

If you have any arguments against my position, post them. If you don't, then posting $&*&*#(%& responses isn't going to help you.

Just now, Seleszi said:

After adding up all your *completed* LoRs from both aliases, you still have 107. That's still almost nothing ^^

You really care about that huh? Fact is, I have a life like anybody else here, and I burnt out on Warframe on and off. I still count myself a dedicated raider because I want to see more than just two raids with a harder difficulty setting for each. I want to be able to teach everybody possible and that's willing, what raids are and why we should have more.

Step off of your pretentious "I've done thousands!" podium, and stop looking like a pompous idiot.

4 minutes ago, DaddySnootdogg said:

Don't play raids then. I enjoy them, and every LoR and JV I've played has gone off without a hitch. Raids are meant to be long time wise, and meant to have puzzles and other obstacles that can be frustrating. If we don't fix these glitches, raids won't be raids, they will be another trivial mission that people breeze through, and that is not what a raid is.

You are telling me that raids are not trivial now? Making them longer doesn't mean that they are not trivial.
And having progression stopping bugs is ok?
You played JV without a hitch? I think you haven't played JV then.
Game content is meant to be frustrating? Is this abuse simulator?

Don't play raids then.

I criticize because I wan't the game to be better. Not playing is always an option. In fact, I haven't done raids for like a month now, because of things like this.

It's the fault of people like you, that things like Hema's cost still exist.

10 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

I agree, crispu as every right to report whatever he wants.

However, the intent of posting said bugs for the purpose of slander/defamation , for "revenge" or because things outside of the game did not go his way. IS very disingenuous. This is why people are upset. Like I said, I think no one should be silenced nor should be blocked for posting glitches and reporting, but doing it in order to mess around with other people is just distasteful.

Revenge?
For something we have played 1 or 2 times and that is why you
talk without knowing me and rather you speak out of resentment that I reported the glich ,since you also belong to one of the groups of them

8 minutes ago, SeriousSkipper said:

Apparently having a good raider buddy in your friends list is bad?
Well, I guess you like people that call new to raids players "draconoobs" and then ignore them?

If you have any arguments against my position, post them. If you don't, then posting $&*&*#(%& responses isn't going to help you.

It's not bad to have a raider on the friends list
but it is bad is that he tells you what you have to say

Edited by crispu

Just now, crispu said:

It's not bad to have a raider on the friends list
but it is bad is that he tells you what you have to say

Whaaaatt?
You don't have any evidence to back this up, and you can't have it, since I didn't have contact with Gaia for 2 months already, mostly due to university schedule.

And you still don't have any arguments against mine. Go on....

1 minute ago, SeriousSkipper said:

You are telling me that raids are not trivial now? Making them longer doesn't mean that they are not trivial.
And having progression stopping bugs is ok?
You played JV without a hitch? I think you haven't played JV then.
Game content is meant to be frustrating? Is this abuse simulator?

I criticize because I wan't the game to be better. Not playing is always an option. In fact, I haven't done raids for like a month now, because of things like this.

It's the fault of people like you, that things like Hema's cost still exist.

I don't go out of my way to find glitches, or even attempt to find any, I go on a straight path of what I know. JV has never broken for me. Many games make their content frustrating, and in fact, I enjoy it. I'm a long time player of the Dark Souls series, and I enjoy games like it. The frustration pays off when you succeed, and when I finally learned JV, inside and out, the frustration was worth it. Having progression stopping bugs is not okay, just as having bugs that make a large portion of raids skippable, is not okay. However, so far, in my experience, I have encountered a solid 0 progression stopping bugs in LoR and JV. I have, however, seen many of the bugs that allow raids to be skipped majorly.

Ending note; I dislike Hema's cost, it's stupid, it will not make clans come alive. What will, is their future kingpin mission strings, which hopefully comes soon and is done very well.

1 minute ago, crispu said:

Revenge?
For something we have played 1 or 2 times and that is why you
talk without knowing me and rather you speak out of resentment that I reported the glich.

I know more about you than you think. Moreover, I have seen your behavior first hand. 

Like i said I respect your ability to say whatever you want, I have nothing against that. Although, based on the evidence I have seen, this was an act of bad nature and not for the sake of making warframe raids bug free. Because I'm am 100% for, making raids fun and bug / exploit free. 

8 minutes ago, SeriousSkipper said:

Whaaaatt?
You don't have any evidence to back this up, and you can't have it, since I didn't have contact with Gaia for 2 months already, mostly due to university schedule.

And you still don't have any arguments against mine. Go on....

Then you returned after 2 months and you comment right on the post  that affects your friend gaia
Besides your last runs have been with him .
Of Course mate :)
5 minutes ago, Eureka.seveN said:

I know more about you than you think. Moreover, I have seen your behavior first hand. 

Like i said I respect your ability to say whatever you want, I have nothing against that. Although, based on the evidence I have seen, this was an act of bad nature and not for the sake of making warframe raids bug free. Because I'm am 100% for, making raids fun and bug / exploit free. 

I'm sure if I had not reported this
You would continue laughing like fools in the discoord groups in which they were planning to go daily using the glich
But now that I did it, as an act of resentment come and comment that way ... then who are the ones who come with revenge and you want to make me look like a bad person

Edited by crispu

1 minute ago, DaddySnootdogg said:

JV has never broken for me.

You were either extremely lucky, or haven't completed JV.
Feel free to check forums/reddit for list of JVs bugs.

2 minutes ago, DaddySnootdogg said:

Many games make their content frustrating, and in fact, I enjoy it.

You are getting back home, after a long, hard, frustrating day and enjoy being frustrated?

So far your experience is so unique, that it can't be used as a representation of community's preferences.

4 minutes ago, DaddySnootdogg said:

I'm a long time player of the Dark Souls series, and I enjoy games like it.

Yes, a long time player of a game that rewards skill, unlike Warframe.