Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-lvl30 wizards- all research highly active etc etc now recruiting

Tanner_Lindberg

Heya our clan name is lvl 30 wizards were an insanely active mountain clan we have all research,(got the hema first week it came out thanks forced activity) .Activity is the number one thing here so you'll always have someone to play with,also we have a very active discord our link https://discord.gg/rtwSvgu. feel free to try us out before making a decision. Our requirements to join are being active daily and  highly active semi daily players only. Thanks for your time and i hope you consider us, also we teach new players and raids if you're interested in that.

to join leave a message here with your general info
yes we have the ignis wraith research we scored top 5  in the event (not bad for a young clan) 

Edited by MrFoxAos

Very active clan, Team-speak always has 20+ members during peak hours. In game chat is also very active with many people helping each other out with various missions not to mention the daily raids ( and raid teaching ) I encourage people to check them out and join, currently its a very fresh clan so positions within the clan are not set in stone and there is equal opportunity to all members assuming they have the ambition and use voice chat frequently enough etc. Last but not least in any way, the clan grand high priest is a unique aspect that this clan holds over others that I think people will find to be very charming and encouraging.

Edited by Acey130

Joined this clan a couple days ago. It's a very huge difference than from what I came from. Their high activity is evident both in-game and on TeamSpeak. They're a clan willing to help others, answer questions, and teach inexperienced players new things. Aside from that, there hasn't been a dull moment since I've been here. I highly recommend joining this clan.

I joined this clan about a month  ago expecting another boring and inactive failure of a clan but it turned out to be a very active and fun clan. Their teamspeak is filled everytime I log-on and this is a clan for both veterans and new players due to their helpful nature and experience with the game. Not only are they active and experienced, they're actually pretty good players which is rare to find. (some of them)

Edited by vietboyalex
fixed grammar mistakes

• 3 weeks later...

Are you 18 or older, not a terrible person, and have a love for all you can eat salad bars?!

WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!

This is the clan for you. We have all of those things and more. Our clan leader knows a ton and is always willing to pass that info on, our officers are all incredibly knowledgeable/helpful too. We are very active and tend to raid daily, sit in Discord and have fun convos with all dem other interwebs peoples.

Come join us and have some fun, get some loots, talk about your junk. Or ya know, whatever, don't....yeah.

Your favorite internets friend EVAR - Twohit

• 2 weeks later...

hi you fabulous wizards there im interested in trying out your clan on discord and decide if i would join. what r your inactivity rules btw (aka how long you wait to kick someone for being inactive)?

Edited by nopesayer

On 4/8/2017 at 1:36 AM, nopesayer said:

hi you fabulous wizards there im interested in trying out your clan on discord and decide if i would join. what r your inactivity rules btw (aka how long you wait to kick someone for being inactive)?

wow oh wow why did i just get this notification now super sorry dont know why it just poped up today but its 3 days and kicked (unless of course you let us know before hand)

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2017 at 1:15 AM, CrossHairShadow said:

Make sure you log on every single day or they will kick you.

SO dont get sick and dont let life get in the way because youll be gone.

Oh and if they kick you dont ask why cause they will ban you from discord.

lol so let me get this straight you go offline for 7 days   with out telling anyone and expect to not get kicked lol get out of here and you join a discord start screeching at people that know nothing about what you're talking about and expect  to not get banned dam you're super entitled 

On 5/17/2017 at 4:35 PM, MrFoxAos said:

lol so let me get this straight you go offline for 7 days   with out telling anyone and expect to not get kicked lol get out of here and you join a discord start screeching at people that know nothing about what you're talking about and expect  to not get banned dam you're super entitled 

First of all it wasnt a week, i went offline for two days because i was out of town. Second i tried to logon everyday other than those few days. Last when i joined the discord to ask why i was kicked from the clan i was very nice about it. I went straight to you simply asked why was i kicked. 

• 1 month later...