Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.11.0+19.11.0.1

[DE]Megan

On 2/15/2017 at 6:56 PM, RoninJed said:

Hehe convenient how that works no?

Absolutely agree +1...thousand if I could hehe. Havent purchased any tennogen.

Yeah I used to be one of those wallet warriors. I just let my 4th 75% off sign reward expire the other day. With tennogen the way it is for PC players I see no reason or need for me to purchase platinum again. 

It's how the tennogen artists get paid. Either the artists get no money from console purchases or DE is retroactively reimbursing them which is probably pretty rough on the marketing/billing department. Either way, I hate steam. Steam is garbage, and every game maker has to constantly fix the problems that steaming pile of garbage causes. Also, if a person has a less than modern PC, steam slows down their entire system to the point it is unusable. A friend of mine can't even play warframe through steam, it runs like S#&$, 15fps all day. As soon as he ditched steam, he got a solid 60fps. I would love for DE to release the tennogen items as plat purchases, but the beuracracy of shareholders will probably never let it happen.

Nice reticle change...for weapon users.

I rarely use anything but powers to take care of my enemies and the reticle blinking was very useful to tell if, for instance, my big AOE was actually hitting something or if I was wasting energy. Now there is absolutely no hit indicator for powers anymore and in a game that relies so heavily on them, that seems like a step back to me.

Could anything be done in this regard, like some sort of neutral or white blink to complement the yellow and red hit indicators? 

Edited by lukaself

On 2/15/2017 at 10:33 PM, [DE]Megan said:

The Relic Reward selection screen now displays your ‘Owned’ count per Relic.

Could you show this information on the relic selection & refinement screen also? You know, when you pick a relic to use or refine, and look at what loot it contains as drops, then have the number owned displayed there for any you might already have in your inventory. If it doesn't fit there then simply remove the word "owned" from taking space, the same style and colour number will still be readable and clear enough, especially since we see the word on the relics themselves to refresh our memories of what the color coding means..

On 2/16/2017 at 9:11 PM, Emephire said:

Steve on his stream answered on many dojo questions, including mine, they plan to make many new things to dojo, including decoration ones + increased capacity (at least he mentioned that's great idea they are working on). But biggest problem is they planned to include dojo update into big patch, so we probably will see shiny new dojo full of bugs =D

YAY :D

On 17/2/2017 at 2:43 PM, DuTcHR3B3L said:

Why don't you just get better internet? it isn't that expensive... I run on 300mbps, up & download

Because i live in a small town (not far from Rome - Italy) and here, the best Internet you could get (phisically), it's 10Mb/s dw :P

Hey I saw the latest hot fix was out and I did what was needed to download it but now it won't let me back into my game... is it that because too many people are downloading it or is it just my wifi??

Edited by EEasy55