Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.11.0+19.11.0.1

[DE]Megan

From your tennogen guidelines: (https://warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=creating-a-syandana)

"We do not want a Syandana that is larger than the Izvara"

As if the Sari syandana wasn't enough (hehe technically it's smaller when it's closed, DUH) now we have this other syanana that is incredibly huge and from a volumetric standpoint it's ridicolously big.
But hey, as long as people are buying those who cares about guidelines? 
Of course somebody is gonna come up with stupid comments such as "if you don't like it don't buy it" but as far as I'm concerned those are part of the game and beside an ethical standpoint (it's unfair towards those stupid creators that actually respect guidelines, jokes on them) I honestly find this choice, which is just driven by economic reasons, just sad because I don't think developers that actually care about the looks of their game to have such absurdly big attachments just because people are going to buy them.

As somebody who really likes the art and looks of this game (apart from certain technical aspects like glossy textures and wrong materials) I'm just disappointed.

5 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

Uuuuuuuhhhhhmmmm

The limbo helmet is kinda broken at the moment his "Hat" won't come off although in the workshop the author designed it with the hat coming off in mind.

Reveal hidden contents

oeBNFgP.jpg

To81tCR.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=812269448

Thanks for the warning, this should be fixed asap.

I want to cosplay Bloodborne in Warframe :devil:

I think DE dislikes Nekros or something where is the tennogen stuff for him? Hes my favorite frame and all I got for him is the lazarus helmet, like there is some pretty cool stuff in the steam workshop and I don't see any of that getting added.

2 minutes ago, SnuggleBuckets said:

DE has been on point with the QoL improvements lately, great work again!

Totally on point: 

U19.10.1

• The Artax is no longer eligible for Riven mods. This weapon does negligible damage on purpose, so most Riven Stats won't positively affect the weapon. Anyone with an existing Artax Riven will keep it as is - you are now the owner of a vintage Mod!

Totally on point man.... /s

Edited by -Voltage-

25 minutes ago, Tacritan said:

As usualy,  tennogen looks much, much better than anything made by DE.

Sadly its expensive af :/

7 euros for a skin i may rarelly use as i use most of the warframes :(

If it was 3 euros i would have bough most of them already but right now i got 0. :/

5 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

"Riven Mods were added to incentivize end-game players to revisit old weapons and to change up their play style." - @[DE]Rebecca

Still waiting for Artax riven to come back. Last thing this community needs is another Primed Chamber.... The whole point of rivens is the opposite to why you removed a mod for a UTILITY based weapon because it does not benefit much from DAMAGE. This is more inconsistent than Hema to previous changes to resource costs...

I so badly want to appreciate the effort that goes into UX improvements and other positive changes, but...

outright baffling and seemingly duplicitous decisions like this one just. keep. happening.

Why? It totally kills my ability to be happy about the good stuff! We don't always know who is responsible for what around here, so I'm stuck with giving feedback - positive or negative - to DE as a whole, and that stinks.

There are people busting their butts in the trenches to make cool stuff happen, and then we get >Artax Rivens. It's immensely frustrating.

22 minutes ago, cataclysmic8gladiator said:

does this game really need excess amount of skins? :/

When we can all buy with platinum sure...when we all can only use steam bucks to buy then naaa. So now updates (with purchasable content) that have nothing but tennogen content are considered updates...interesting.

It's a good thing I can't equip any helmet on tennogen skins and vice versa' I would have overspent buying like 4 times the amount of tennogen skins I actually do right now lol.

Mnhh, but all the tenno gen skins are always for popular frames because of how the system works; but seriously characters like hydroid and such really need some love more than some characters need like their 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc skin.

The wonders of free to play, means popular things have to be what is focused while other things are left in the dust =(

Edited by Echorion