Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.11.0+19.11.0.1

[DE]Megan

@[DE]Rebecca, @[DE]Steve Can you look into this please?

The whole reason I got this tennogen skin and a bunch of other tennogen skins is because of the gold and the prime bits. But you made it worse. When I toggle the prime bits on with the tennogen Graxx ember skin, the gold lining along the leg plates/things don't show up. it looks quite ugly now and looses all the gold that I loved seeing on my ember. Can you please fix?

Spoiler

ee973024d3d427f72dfbab666396deaf.jpge00b28f1f780e0a9d505c82a743b162c.jpg

This is what the plates along the legs look like with the gold bits:

Spoiler

d40fda0738969fe2e6895229122cd6f8.jpg

I really, REALLY want those gold leg bits to show up with the ember graxx skin. It looked incredable.

Edited by Arniox

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!

Finally thank you. After buying the Visage Skin I was very disappointed that the prime "details" still remained. It ruined the whole look. Swore off buying tennogen until this was fixed. Some new things to consider now that they will look like what I'm trying to buy. 

2 hours ago, Emephire said:

You probably forget that's one other closest variant besides Warframe (not just "all sci-fi are same" pls, games where you play non-humans (and which are IMPORTANT part of plot) on constant right are not that popular bc people need, you know, self-insert and that bs, and yes, Andromeda doesn't count too, you play again human like 99,9% other sci-fi games) but sci-fi with players playing actual monsters/cyborgs etc and similar gameplay) is Destiny. Throwing money into developers of Destiny goes from start bc you need to pay for actual play. I don't mention inner transactions. Aaaand only consoles, if I'm not mistaken. So basically Warframe doesn't have (at all) concurents in that specific niche certain amount of people ask and want, so DE can do things as they wish. Things can go differently, Destiny SUDDENLY will go off consoles and many other miracles.

So, pls, pfft.

Spoilers: The Tenno are as human as Shepherd. Warframes are just biomechanical iron man suits being controlled by humans. Destiny ripped off Warframe anyway, so the similarities are expected. Honestly all Andromeda needs to do is have a decent multiplayer (much better than ME3) and Warframe will be in some real trouble. Because as you said, it's nice to play something besides human, and Mass Effect actually does have aliens. All in warframe are/were created by humans.

Не очень удобный прицел стрелять в даль в голову трудно так как после попадания почти вся цель замазана и теперь способности которые долго лупят врага не отмечаются на прицеле например споры Сарины и не понятно либо они кончились и надо еще подкинуть жара либо баг в прицеле