Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.11.0+19.11.0.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Relic Reward selection screen now displays your ‘Owned’ count per Relic.

Very nice QOL fix, now just add the ducat value and we're home on the reward selection screen (some items have a value not in sync with the rarity - values of 25 etc)

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!
  • There is now a ‘Toggle Prime Details’ toggle for TennoGen skins once applied to a Prime Warframe. This allows you to choose between the Prime Warframe mesh or the Default Warframe mesh!

Fashion Frame Reborn!

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Vault doors in the Orokin Derelict throwing Clients out of bounds if they performed a roll and then shot their weapon before opening it (although why such rambunctious activities are necessary in a game this peaceful remains unclear).

Actually laughed out loud when reading this. Well done, put a bright spot in a crappy day.

Tennogen ? Those helmets/skins/cloaks/ at 5 or 6 euros ? No ty. 
I wish I could play on console to buy them with plat (so i've heard).

Note that some warframes may need some love too, not with tennogen ofc....

Nezha ? Wukong ? and the others ? 

Edited by DoUrdenAzazel

Just now, DoUrdenAzazel said:

Tennogen ? Those helmets/skins/cloaks/ at 5 or 6 euros ? No ty. 
I wish I could play on console to buy them with plat (so i've heard).

I don't think they have Tennogens.. you know, it's a Steam Exclusive, and as far as i know, consoles doesn't have Steam? (I'm nab at consoles, can't say if i'm saying right).

Just now, Chueven said:

I don't think they have Tennogens.. you know, it's a Steam Exclusive, and as far as i know, consoles doesn't have Steam? (I'm nab at consoles, can't say if i'm saying right).

The thread literally says

12 new community-created TennoGen items are ready to be added to your Arsenal! Purchase these items by logging in to Warframe through Steam and visiting the 'Steam' tab in the in-game Market. Moving forward all of our TennoGen items will be released simultaneously on PC and Consoles, which means even more of you can enjoy their fantastic work!

So yes, they DO have tennogen on console and they got ALL of the ones seen here, and they pay for it with plat. 

Just now, Chueven said:

I don't blame DE on this one, I just think that is a pity no to be able to buy those with plat but with only real money... I'm aware of this steam contract issue....

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!

Shouldn't this be a toggle? I guess it's fine if you want to run around looking like the standard frame but I thought the majority of the argument about this was unwanted prime bits sticking out of skins which they still do.

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Setting sliders will now display number values

I have been asking for this for YEARS! Thanks for finally putting this in, really helps when you actually have different computers you play on and want the same sensitivity

1 minute ago, armedpoop said:

The thread literally says

So yes, they DO have tennogen on console and they got ALL of the ones seen here, and they pay for it with plat. 

Well, how is it even supposed to be "legal"? I mean, what the heck?! Why can't they pay with $$$$$$ as we do as PC users?!