Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.11.0+19.11.0.1

[DE]Megan

You can now apply Default Warframe skins on Prime Warframes!

Kinda spooky, It was literally yesterday that I was chatting with some friends about some upcoming Warframe content and wishing for this exact feature :D

Thank you :D

Edited by Oreades

It's a nice Limbo skin though, really appreciate it.

I have an idea, maybe add it into the game so i can buy it :3

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Limbo Aureolus Skin & Helmet by artarrwen

Hint: It's not there

Edited by Delamir

2 minutes ago, DamienDaredevil said:

What does that mean? Should I download steam version to do that ?

You can start downloading, then copy Cache.Windows folder from original install. Steam launcher is different but these files match.

After re-launching, Steam version should patch only few files and you can log in normally.

2 minutes ago, Chueven said:

Well, how is it even supposed to be "legal"? I mean, what the heck?! Why can't they pay with $$$$$$ as we do as PC users?!

I don't think that's really of your concern, is it? 

Anyway, thanks for the qol and fixes. 

3 minutes ago, DamienDaredevil said:

What does that mean? Should I download steam version to do that ?

Go on your Warframe.com Profile, link your Steam account, download Warframe via Steam.
That's how i did when i started playing over a year ago.

Just now, Sannidor said:

You can start downloading, then copy Cache.Windows folder from original install. Steam launcher is different but these files match.

After re-launching, Steam version should patch only few files and you can log in normally.

That doesn't work, I tried just last month.

3 minutes ago, Chueven said:

Well, how is it even supposed to be "legal"? I mean, what the heck?! Why can't they pay with $$$$$$ as we do as PC users?!

Let's not blame console users for that ^^ . From what i've understood if it is from the contract DE made with steam so that's why we can't buy them with plat and consoles users can. 

Numbers rain out of enemies when I shoot them, I don't need more UI gumph to show me I shot something. Yes I know "only" the change was made to show headshots, but I never needed the hit indicator that was added with UI 2.0 in the first place, and I don't need a second one to show headshots (usually I am pointing at their head, so I kind of know where I am shooting them).

Dear UI team, less is more, less is more... repeat after me.

3 minutes ago, xXxBeasTxXx said:

is this update really 10gb?

I only downloaded 50MB - 100 at most. You might have had some corrupted files.

Also, thanks DE! The implementation of the toggle was satisfactory to everyone. A minor caveat, though, is that currently Rubedo Rhino and Phased Vauban are left alone. Please consider adding them for the toggle, as the very nature of the skins cause issues to the Prime models because they have no pallette values (and also, because they would lack effects anyways).

Thanks for the hard work on this guys :)

1 minute ago, DoUrdenAzazel said:

Let's not blame console users for that ^^ . From what i've understood if it is from the contract DE made with steam so that's why we can't buy them with plat and consoles users can. 

Still, this fact is so disappointing to me. Can't hide that, I'm really upset.

Filled with Envy :D

"Riven Mods were added to incentivize end-game players to revisit old weapons and to change up their play style." - @[DE]Rebecca

Still waiting for Artax riven to come back. Last thing this community needs is another Primed Chamber.... The whole point of rivens is the opposite to why you removed a mod for a UTILITY based weapon because it does not benefit much from DAMAGE. This is more inconsistent than Hema to previous changes to resource costs...

Edited by -Voltage-