Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.11.0+19.11.0.1

[DE]Megan

44 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

The thread literally says

So yes, they DO have tennogen on console and they got ALL of the ones seen here, and they pay for it with plat. 

This is why I will always boycott tennogen items. I will not pay real money for something consoles players get to buy with plat. If they can buy it with plat there is no reason PC users can't buy it with plat as well.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Hit Indicator Changes

Shooting enemies in the head versus their gut is very useful when it comes to...everyday Tenno life. To better indicate exactly where your bullets are penetrating, hit indicators will be a pulsing yellow on default (anywhere but the head) and a quicker pulsing red when administering those satisfying headshots!

I really like this change, but small nitpick:

Currently the yellow indicator pops up when you shoot an object or an invincible enemy. Any chance we can get a different colored hit indicator (or no hit indicator at all) when we're not doing health/shield damage to an enemy?

Not the end of the world either way, just a preference that others may disagree with.

2 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

This is why I will always boycott tennogen items. I will not pay real money for something consoles players get to buy with plat. If they can buy it with plat there is no reason PC users can't buy it with plat as well.

That's fair, and I understand I think that is stupid too.

It's probably something to do with steam policies though I imagine, or some type of issue between the two anyways.

Just now, Echorion said:

That's fair, and I understand I think that is stupid too.

It's probably something to do with steam policies though I imagine, or some type of issue between the two anyways.

Well consoles users don't play through steam and they have it for plat. I don't play through steam.... so why can't i access tennogen with plat as well?

6 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

This. ^

I bought a Syandana for my boyfriend, I'll never buy a Tennogen again EVER.

4 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Well consoles users don't play through steam and they have it for plat. I don't play through steam.... so why can't i access tennogen with plat as well?

Because you're playing on a platform which can connect to Steam. The reason Steam has such policies in place is to make sure that creators don't get ripped off by Devs through the worth of their product (skins) in real money being devalued by artificial currency. This is creator/acessiblity/fairness issue- it has nothing to do with players. 

DE can avoid it on consoles because Steam has no say with regards to user-created products being used via those systems.

So in short- blame Steam not DE.

Edit: And to be honest, Steam protecting the value of user-created content is good. So while it is an issue for you, remember it's for the good of the creators makif the content.

Edited by Pyrippo

5 minutes ago, Shockwave- said:

Because that exact reason- it's not through steam. Steam has a lot of very specific and different rules than consoles do regarding their games- especially when their workshop and such is involved.

Tbh most of steams policies are really good and help protect the consumer against a lot of shady companies and bad business practices. 

Edited by Echorion

2 minutes ago, Pyrippo said:

Because you're playing on a platform which can connect to Steam. The reason Steam has such policies in place is to make sure that creators don't get ripped off by Devs through the worth of their product (skins) in real money being devalued by artificial currency. This is creator/acessiblity/fairness issue- it has nothing to do with players. 

DE can avoid it on consoles because Steam has no say with regards to user-created products being used via those systems.

So in short- blame Steam not DE.

This makes little sense. You are saying that somehow Steam has a way to prevent anyone who doesn't use steam on a PC from getting it, but not people on consoles. If they have no say on consoles, they have no say on PCs not using Steam either. Unless DE agreed to something... which means blame DE for allowing steam to control their non steam players. If they can make agreements to bring tennogen items to no steam console players they can do the same for non steam PC players

Edited by Shockwave-