Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My goal is to make 10,000 platinum

(PSN)CaptainIMalik

GL HF in this community's market lol. Hopefully you find the idiots that buy Dakra Prime for 400p and Saryn Chassis for 80+. I've been hovering around 5k plat for a while, and trust me, it's really nothing to brag about. There's nothing to do with it unless you refuse to play trials and buy the arcane sets with it.

• 2 months later...

4 minutes ago, -DarkSkull- said:

Good luck, selling riven mod is my advice, i completed my goal and i gonna stop playing this game, íts so boring now

iPKazNt.jpg

I have just changed my ign :D

Damn........ I would have never thought Trading was so endgame, XD. I could and would never achieve that.

46 minutes ago, -DarkSkull- said:

Good luck, selling riven mod is my advice, i completed my goal and i gonna stop playing this game, íts so boring now

iPKazNt.jpg

OMG! How?<--In my whiniest voice.  I keep saying I'm going to do this, but I always spend it 15 minutes later! The patience that has to take unless you're selling full arcane sets!

On 2/16/2017 at 2:24 AM, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

Warframe market doesn't seem to be very useful on console (all that will change when I go back to my PC :crylaugh:)

But yeah... I want to make 10,000 platinum. Starting with the 15 I already have. 

That's all I have to say...

Is that your resolution for 2020? :XD

1 hour ago, -DarkSkull- said:

Why necro a thread?

Are you compensating for something with your e-peen?

1 hour ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

OMG! How?<--In my whiniest voice.  I keep saying I'm going to do this, but I always spend it 15 minutes later!

Learn to not waste your money left and right, and learn how to merch?

On ‎2017‎.‎02‎.‎15‎. at 11:24 PM, (PS4)CaptainIMalik said:

Warframe market doesn't seem to be very useful on console (all that will change when I go back to my PC :crylaugh:)

But yeah... I want to make 10,000 platinum. Starting with the 15 I already have. 

That's all I have to say...

Once a time I reached that number and even more but nowadays my wealth lowered (used some for needed items) and now I have just a solid wealth. Good luck for you to reach your goal.

On 2017. 02. 16. at 3:12 AM, NativeKiller said:

One day I realized that I made 10k plat! ...Then I bought an Arcane Energize set. T--T...

Then again, I am somehow at 11k plat at the moment. :3

...Sad that I don't really play the game anymore.

You need some motivation.

4 hours ago, -DarkSkull- said:

i completed my goal and i gonna stop playing this game, íts so boring now

Which game was it you were playing? Seems to me you're not actually playing the same game as the rest of us. Tempted to think your MR is indicative for the amount of stuff you have been playing around with, which is not nearly "all the things" at MR18, but maybe you stopped qualifying a while back. Which again makes me question whether we're playing the same game.

Maybe, just maybe, you have been playing the wrong game. This, Warframe, is a shooter. Where you're supposed to have fun shooting at things. With weapons. This isn't monopoly, railroad-tycoon or even something akin to Eve-online where being a merchant is part of the game. You having 100k plat means NOTHING. No one is impressed with your plat balance (ok, some might be but my guess that's just envy). It just means you have, indeed, been playing the wrong game.

So, good on ye that you have reached a personal goal. Now go away and play the stock market. Wake us up again when you can finance Warframe 2. That WOULD be impressive AND will even set off some care-o-meters. But stay away from shooters. These are obviously not made with you in mind. 

Already did this and in the end had nothing I needed to buy so I gifted about 6k plat worth of market items to my clan I'm currently in whenever someone said they needed forma's or anything else. All that work for nothing lol, literally had no use for the Plat so all I did was buy myself 4k worth of forma for literally no reason and just used them on S#&amp;&#036; weapons and frames I didn't even use, in other words mr fodder items.

Edited by GrimSoulis

4 hours ago, ComCray said:

Which game was it you were playing? Seems to me you're not actually playing the same game as the rest of us. Tempted to think your MR is indicative for the amount of stuff you have been playing around with, which is not nearly "all the things" at MR18, but maybe you stopped qualifying a while back. Which again makes me question whether we're playing the same game.

Maybe, just maybe, you have been playing the wrong game. This, Warframe, is a shooter. Where you're supposed to have fun shooting at things. With weapons. This isn't monopoly, railroad-tycoon or even something akin to Eve-online where being a merchant is part of the game. You having 100k plat means NOTHING. No one is impressed with your plat balance (ok, some might be but my guess that's just envy). It just means you have, indeed, been playing the wrong game.

So, good on ye that you have reached a personal goal. Now go away and play the stock market. Wake us up again when you can finance Warframe 2. That WOULD be impressive AND will even set off some care-o-meters. But stay away from shooters. These are obviously not made with you in mind. 

Making plat isn't my first goal when i start playing this game, it has just come after i did all type of mission thousand times, knew how to make a good build for weapon, warframe.., made a solo clan (almost research completed), found almost codex mod, did all quest, knew how to play all type of warframe... and recently event has nothing exciting, so i thought about that goal and i finish after 2 months trading riven mod, i don't think max rank all the things would make me end the game

P/s: Warframe is the first game i have played for a years and the first online game i have ever played :), sorry about my bad english :facepalm:

Edited by -DarkSkull-

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was..... To earn plat, is my real test, to farm is my cause. I will travel across the star chart, farming far and wide. Every Warframe to understand, the power that's inside. Warfame, Gotta farm 'em all! It's you and me, I know it's my destiny to spends days playing Law of retribution religiously. Warframe, Ohh you're my best friend in a world we must farm! Warframe, Gott farm 'em all! It's so truuue. Our void traces will pull us through! You sell to me and I'll sell to you, Warfraaaaaame. Gotta farm 'em all, Gotta farm farm them all!

25 minutes ago, DrakoKnight48 said:

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was..... To earn plat, is my real test, to farm is my cause. I will travel across the star chart, farming far and wide. Every Warframe to understand, the power that's inside. Warfame, Gotta farm 'em all! It's you and me, I know it's my destiny to spends days playing Law of retribution religiously. Warframe, Ohh you're my best friend in a world we must farm! Warframe, Gott farm 'em all! It's so truuue. Our void traces will pull us through! You sell to me and I'll sell to you, Warfraaaaaame. Gotta farm 'em all, Gotta farm farm them all!

*applause*