Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concept - Crafted Consumable that can re-deploy Sentinels

-DNA-Mr_Task

Hey All,

On a previous Dev stream a Corpus Unit-concept was show deploying little death-bot construction units. Why not create a warframe-deployed constructor that works in a fashion similar to the air support charges. That way you have a choice of using the mod to ressurect your sentinel or rebuild one on the battlefield. Imagine a 2 hr high-level survival, those sentinels would've been destroyed by the 30 minute mark. Carefully timed redeployments can save your butt. It can go on the Gear wheel in the same way as landing craft charges. They can have a 4 minute cooldown or have limited deployments per mission or just high crafting costs/ times per unit/stack. I know i'm not the only player with 1 million salvage, alloy plates and nano spores just sitting around. Give us things to build.

Mr_Task :unairu::thumbup:

PC

18 minutes ago, Mr_Task said:

Hey All,

On a previous Dev stream a Corpus Unit-concept was show deploying little death-bot construction units. Why not create a warframe-deployed constructor that works in a fashion similar to the air support charges. That way you have a choice of using the mod to ressurect your sentinel or rebuild one on the battlefield. Imagine a 2 hr high-level survival, those sentinels would've been destroyed by the 30 minute mark. Carefully timed redeployments can save your butt. It can go on the Gear wheel in the same way as landing craft charges. They can have a 4 minute cooldown or have limited deployments per mission or just high crafting costs/ times per unit/stack. I know i'm not the only player with 1 million salvage, alloy plates and nano spores just sitting around. Give us things to build.

Mr_Task :unairu::thumbup:

PC

I once also had this idea, but the existence of primed regen kinda screws this over. And just when they introduced a sentinel with a weapon worth using too.

Who knows, maybe this will be the landing craft support ability if/when we get a 5th landing craft. It'll have a 10min cooldown, so it'll fix the spammable property of most consumables, and it'll be an actual viable landing craft to take into high lvl missions.

13 hours ago, ElectronX_Core said:

I once also had this idea, but the existence of primed regen kinda screws this over. And just when they introduced a sentinel with a weapon worth using too.

I bought a primed regen but i doubt i'll use it. I need my precepts and you can't have 5.

On 2/16/2017 at 9:58 AM, Xionyde134 said:

Who knows, maybe this will be the landing craft support ability if/when we get a 5th landing craft. It'll have a 10min cooldown, so it'll fix the spammable property of most consumables, and it'll be an actual viable landing craft to take into high lvl missions.

I don't know about this... this would make all other landing craft obsolete

1 minute ago, ElectronX_Core said:

I don't know about this... this would make all other landing craft obsolete

Idk, I think the Liset's air support is better than all other air supports, yet people still use the other landing crafts. Plus, it's not useful for the people who use dogs or cats... all 3 of them...