Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Aklato

Gahrzerkire

1 hour ago, Naith said:

Never.

Reason - Lato Prime is founder exclusive.

lato P is a founder exclusive, not aklato P they could easily do the same thing that has been done for the akstiletto P : 2 x canon 2 x receiver, 1 x link and 1 x bp and that wouldn't break any "agreement" (same for a dual skana prime actually)

4 minutes ago, Syln said:

lato P is a founder exclusive, not aklato P they could easily do the same thing that has been done for the akstiletto P : 2 x canon 2 x receiver, 1 x link and 1 x bp and that wouldn't break any "agreement" (same for a dual skana prime actually)

Don't try and use technicalities to get around an agreement.

Not only is it crafty it's also rather insulting and a slap in the face to those who forked out the cash when it was around.

AkLato Prime is clearly going to be in the same boat as Lato Prime.

14 minutes ago, Naith said:

Not only is it crafty it's also rather insulting and a slap in the face to those who forked out the cash when it was around.

No it's not "crafty", "going around" or "insulting for founder" that's how things are : Those are differents weapons and there is no relevant reasons not to implement them.

I never had any issues with founder exclusive stuff but it's about lato P, skana P and excalibur P and nothing else

EDIT : actually there is one reason not to add them : they might be the crappiest prime weapons if they don't get a serious buff ;3.

Edited by Syln
Crappy prime

17 minutes ago, Naith said:

You mean like umbra prime?

10 minutes ago, Syln said:

No it's not "crafty", "going around" or "insulting for founder" that's how things are : Those are differents weapons and there is no relevant reasons not to implement them.

I never had any issues with founder exclusive stuff but it's about lato P, skana P and excalibur P and nothing else

EDIT : actually there is one reason not to add them : they might be the crappiest prime weapons if they don't get a serious buff ;3.

Yes it is.

It's pretty much the same weapon. Once more, technicalities.

Again, it's crafty and insulting. THAT is how things are.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

Technically none of us outside of China would even be getting that if there wasn't outrage in the first place.

Edited by Naith

4 minutes ago, (PS4)dursereg said:

that's another subject since it might have be the catalyst for the creation of a new line of  warframe (hopefully) but there is nothing crafty in saying that lato and aklato are two different weapons, it's a fact.

And as much as Naith maintain it they aren't the same weapons, the only similarity is the skin and as far as i know the founder pack didn't mention skin exclusivity but i might be wrong.

Edited by Syln

24 minutes ago, Naith said:

And how often do you use Lato Prime? Aklato prime would only be a slap in the face to the super special snowflakes. I do not think it would be a problem.

20 minutes ago, -Voltage- said:

And how often do you use Lato Prime? Aklato prime would only be a slap in the face to the super special snowflakes. I do not think it would be a problem.

Aha, the special snowflake argument, how original. It's nothing to do with being a special snowflake. It's about an agreement and you're missing the point.

You don't think it would be a problem because it doesn't affect you. Once more, that doesn't change my point.

Also, use has no relevance whatsoever, not that it helps that it has reasonably pants stats (likely a few reasons for that but voicing them would likely cause a flamewar) without a Riven anyways.

But yeah, please feel free to wack in /profile Naith while you're in-game and you'll get a satsifactory answer, I'm sure.

Edited by Naith

29 minutes ago, Naith said:

Aha, the special snowflake argument, how original. It's nothing to do with being a special snowflake. It's about an agreement and you're missing the point.

You don't think it would be a problem because it doesn't affect you. Once more, that doesn't change my point.

Also, use has no relevance whatsoever, not that it helps that it has reasonably pants stats (likely a few reasons for that but voicing them would likely cause a flamewar) without a Riven anyways.

But yeah, please feel free to wack in /profile Naith while you're in-game and you'll get a satsifactory answer, I'm sure.

If I purchased lato Prime I could care less because I am someone who thinks of other people. Sorry I am generous. If I decide to preorder a game, and they give me loot, I do not care if that loot comes back in any form. I only preorder because I want it now. Extra shinies are always nice and when they affect the main progression and level of the game I think everyone deserves a shot. 

Edited by -Voltage-

3 hours ago, -Voltage- said:

And how often do you use the regular Lato? Sticking with your regular Lato wouldn't be a slap in the face to anyone. If you don't use a Lato because it's mastery fodder, then what makes you think you would deserve a Lato or Aklato Prime? 

29 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

And how often do you use the regular Lato? Sticking with your regular Lato wouldn't be a slap in the face to anyone. If you don't use a Lato because it's mastery fodder, then what makes you think you would deserve a Lato or Aklato Prime? 

3k mastery points. If you read my post above i explain that players deserve a shot at such weapons that are part of the main progression in this game.

Note: I don't have lato prime. Never wanted it, still don't and actually tend to prefer single handed secondaries.

Good computer mice are expensive tearing one up by jamming a button to death trying to kill something with that gun doesn't appeal (I don't macro in this game)

To that point...

AkLato Prime sounds fine to me.

Likewise, Dual Skana Prime sounds fine to me too.

Saying that it should be included because the single versions were Founders exclusives seems wrongheaded to me. DE kept their end of the bargain so complaining about extensions of those items being added is asking for more than they agreed on.

That said. I  would expect the dual versions to be entirely different models anyway (new tools, new ideas couple with new options tends to make new stuff). Too many upsides with new models and too many downsides with old ones.

Mild derailment here:

Also... Vastly superior versions of both of the normal versions of these weapons along with the rest of the starter weapons (including the Strun) should be craftable items imo.

Players really like this gear and it should have a chance to show itself in the top tiers as well.

Make the upgraded versions MR 12 to use if need be. 

Edited by Padre_Akais

4 hours ago, Syln said:

^^^^

3 hours ago, Naith said:

Dude.... you need to write a script that compares aklato prime to lato prime, youll see there are two letters "a" and "k" that make it a different weapon. Also yes there was an agreement did this also extend to variants of the lato and skana? which is what the aklato are and the dual skana?

your agreement doesnt apply, and also not to rain on your little agreement but, bub, if you read the end user license agreement they can make it void at any time. :* 

I agree it has nothing to do with being a special snowflake, it has everything to do with blanket rules over grey areas when there shouldnt be any.

This is literally the equivalent of excal umbra... it aint the same.