Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.1

[DE]Megan

Just now, craftfaster2 said:

seriously guys? i mean...CMON! work on a hot fix for a few days before releasing it...cause, whats the point of releasing this if theres BARLY anything in it???

YEAH! How dare they fix their games bugs regulary! 

32 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• The Arcturus Syandana will now fade out when aiming down sights to help visibility when playing from the right hand side.

Can you guys do something similar for the people that liked the Sari Syandana open? Revert the syandana to the original settings, make it fade out/close when aiming or just give us a toggle?

3 minutes ago, Ultima_Advanced said:

Can you add the ability to remove prime details on the normal skins as well? Vauban Prime with the Phased Vauban skin looks wonky af.

I just want the ability to remove the silly blades from nyx prime cause the nyx body is better looking sadly :0

Can we please have 'toggle prime parts' for immortal skins as well? (Or am I just too stupid to find the option?:facepalm:)

but BIG THANK YOU for all your great work and effort you give DE ! Slowly yet steady ! Keep up the good work !

@[DE]Megan

As a toggle system is implemented on a cosmetic item, it is possible to get a similar system to Sari Syandana? the modes would be:

pre 19.4.2

where was open by default and gets closed by these contextual actions:

- Attacking

- Opening Menu

and after idling for 5 seconds the wings get back to open position

Post 19.4.2

Closed all times besides:

-Bullet-Jump

-Aim-glide

Until 19.4.2, the only change that happened was a undocumented one on update 19.5 where it stayed open on "non-combat" areas(Relays, Ship) but most of the time we're doing missions.

I will be honest, the moment the changed happened i requested a refund, but if a system like these gets implemented, me and probably most people which requested a refund too would buy it back in a heartbeat.

If not, a official answer would be nice at least

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Limbo Aureolus Helmet not functioning properly with his animations. You wanted the hat tip you got the hat tip! 

This really needs to be built into an emote so it can be done on demand. Preferably a "Bow" of some sort.

Really glad to have the standard skins on Primes... now would you please make it complete and allow us to turn off Prime ability effects? The only thing stopping me from scrapping my standard Nova entirely now is the fact that I loathe metallic gold Null Star and Antimatter drop. It just looks so... off.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes

• The Arcturus Syandana will now fade out when aiming down sights to help visibility when playing from the right hand side.
  • Improved resolution textures on all the TennoGen Round 7 Helmet and Skins.

Fixes

• Fixed Synthesis Target Affinity being lost after a Host migration.
  • Fixed the ‘no-UI-in-screenshots’ option leaving FPS display on.
  • Fixed experiencing a hitch when bringing up the Codex after a Silver Grove mission. You'll now see a "please wait" for up to several seconds depending on your Mod collection, similar to viewing the Codex immediately after logging in.
  • Fixed the Limbo Aureolus Helmet not functioning properly with his animations. You wanted the hat tip you got the hat tip! 
  • Fixed the Hydroid Rorqual Helmet and Limbo Aureolus Helmet icon displaying blurry textures.
  • Fixed the Arcturus Syandana floating when equipped on Loki Prime with a Default Loki Skin.
  • Fixed Smeeta’s Charm precept buff giving Bows an unintended insane Fire Rate.
  • Fixed the Grustrag Bolt Release Blueprint stating it has 1500 uses.
  • Fixed not being able to color customize the middle section of the Landing Craft floor.
  • Fixed an escapable level hole in the Grineer Galleon tileset.
  • Fixed a wonky rock texture in the Grineer Asteroid tileset. 
  • Fixed unlocalized ‘Toggle Prime Details’ text.

When fix for this ?

2 hours ago, Derpyou said:

YEAH! How dare they fix their games bugs regulary! 

no no you miss my point iam saying why not make each patch WORTH it? why not work really hard on a patch and fix a WHOLE bunch of stuff instead of a bit here and a bit there

iam saying make the patchs bigger! i mean....this game is still bug filled! why not fix all the bugs in 1 month in stead of 2?