Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Models and Texture Updates

[DE]Syncrasis

Hey, Tenno!

With Round 7’s simultaneous release on all platforms happening earlier this week, some of you may be already thinking about what Round 8 will bring.

We are happy to announce that there are three new (abstracted) faces in the TennoGen line-up: Nidus, Equinox and Titania!

This means all 31 Warframes are now available for reskinning and new helmet creation in the TennoGen Workshop. Hek yeah! Additionally, we’ve gone through all the Warframe textures and will be adding the missing ones soon, with another look at model meshes (including currently missing pieces, like Atlas’ loincloth) next on the to-do list. 

Download here:
https://warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=content-files-and-examples

Please let us know in this thread if we are still missing any textures!

Happy creating and have a great weekend! :D

Spoiler

DRINK MORE TEA

Edited by [DE]Syncrasis
fixed formatting (also NIQUINANIA is finally here!)

Thanks Syncrasis! I don't create stuff myself (yet? Who knows!?) but I love watching the set ups, so I'll definitely take a look at them.

Also, I'm so intrigued to see what people have in store for Equinox!

EDIT: Nidus helmets are both open! When you use closed too! Is it on purpose?

Edited by NightmareT12

Question:

- It is allowed to use the low poly of the Warframes as a base to sculpt details that I want to bake? I know we are allowed to do this to the heads but not sure about the body.

- Warframes are allowed to have skins with the infested look? or Faction skins are only allowed for Syandanas.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...