Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ShiroiOkami - the white wolves of Warframe

ShiroiOkamiPrime

shiroiokami-logo.jpg.59f3826b92ab6b52beb

Greeting Tenno,
since my awakening I have roamed the solar system as a lone wolf, but I have started to miss having a pack to turn to when things get tough or just to share a laugh between missions. For this purpose I am now looking for others that share the way I look upon the world so we might get stronger together and of course have a good time together.

For me a clan is more than just a gathering of people in a chat, so I have not only started to build a Dojo, but I also built a community outside the game. You find it at http://shiroiokami.com/ even if it is still in progress. Besides joining forces in the game it is my wish that we can build a community together where we can host competitions and events such as Tenno Fashion show or a PVP tournament to mention a few things.

So if you are interested in a clan where you are free to spend time as a lone wolf or run with the pack as you see fit and you carry yourself with respect and a burning desire to improve not just your self, but also to guide and help others to improve, then I welcome you with open arms.

The Dojo has barely started so I have little to offer in terms of research, but as a member of ShioroiOkami you will have plenty of other perks. This includes your own email address (that we can point to your current email if you prefer), discounted hosting on my servers, monthly giveaways/competitions and much more.

If you are not interested in joining the ShiroiOkami clan, then feel free to drop by http://shiroiokami.com/ and say hi anyway. I am building a video library with all the best warframe videos and streamers. I am even considering adding a market place to trade your hard earned items with other players. There will also be some nice competitions with nice prizes that could earn you some nice platinum or prime items.

I hope to see you soon.

Edited by ShiroiOkamiPrime

We are changing the clan a bit.

We aim for a limit of 30 members to ensure we have an active clan with good communication and co-operation instead of a larger clan where you barely know anyone. The aim right now is to add another 3 members to form the core group so we can form the clan around us. 

We have of course a Discord server setup and our own forum/community for slower communication.

So if you want to join a clan where your membership matters and where you can always get help with whatever you need, then post here, on http://shiroiokami.com or in game. I am ShiroiOkamiPrime in game, same as here.

I hope to hear from you soon!

hi. are there any requirements needed other than what you've mentioned above (like minimum MR or how many times do i login a week)? i'm currently new to the game (just started like a few days ago or probably yesterday...) and i think i'm interested to join your clan. i'm a lone wolf as well not only in game but also in my real life which i thought it will be interesting to have a friend to have fun together. my IGN is ImBronza

6 hours ago, ImBronza said:

hi. are there any requirements needed other than what you've mentioned above (like minimum MR or how many times do i login a week)? i'm currently new to the game (just started like a few days ago or probably yesterday...) and i think i'm interested to join your clan. i'm a lone wolf as well not only in game but also in my real life which i thought it will be interesting to have a friend to have fun together. my IGN is ImBronza

No, we do not force you to anything. The important thing is that you are having a great time in game :)

As a new member there are so many things to keep track of and you probably have quests and areas to unlock and that is always easier with people you can depend on to help you.

We would be honoured to have you in our clan, so I will send you an invite right away :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I'm a lonewolf who play this game quite awhile already. If u don't mind pls invite me to your clan. I'm willing to help with anyway i could. Farming item to build our clan or help newbie finish or hunt the blueprint they want. Just want to have some community and some friend to play with here =3 pls Add me RMStyle

Just now, RMStyle said:

Hi. I'm a lonewolf who play this game quite awhile already. If u don't mind pls invite me to your clan. I'm willing to help with anyway i could. Farming item to build our clan or help newbie finish or hunt the blueprint they want. Just want to have some community and some friend to play with here =3 pls Add me RMStyle

Then you are most welcome as our last member as a Ghost Clan :)

Shiroi Okami have successfully qualified in the top 10% in the OPERATION: THE PACIFISM DEFECT and we are closing in on having all research unlocked. This is all thanks to the active members that have worked hard together.

We are now moving on to the next phase as we solidify our identity before we expand into a Shadow Clan. Until we are ready you are still welcome to apply to join our ranks on our forum: http://shiroiokami.com/forum/17-join-shiroiokami/

We look forward to see you as a member of our first pack that we will populate shortly.

shiroiokami.thumb.jpg.10c5982ccb273609ef

1 hour ago, Rizuu said:

Hello there, i am interested to join the Shiroiokami clan, i am not new to the game but not that experienced either. My IGN is Rizuu. Mastery lvl 6.

Thank you!

Hi @Rizuu, please make a request on the forum and you will be added as soon as we are ready to add new members.
http://shiroiokami.com/forum/17-join-shiroiokami/

10 hours ago, Rizuu said:

Still doesn't work, it still shows the same error code, i'm trying on a different pc now

Are you logged in?

8 hours ago, Jonghoon said:

Hello, Is there any spot left for me to join? 

Yes, please follow Rizuu and register on our forum and then post an application in application section.