[DE]Megan

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.2

11 minutes ago, Delamir said:

People crying about an exploit being fixed, because they cant speed run the raid anymore?

Is that really what they are crying about? What people probably mean is they cant farm arcanes as quickly as before.

If you read the comment above yours, you will see the words of a true speed runner....
I was just amazed that people were complaining about a glitch in the game got fixed so it actually work as intended.

the glitch reduced the time by around 2 mins so the speedrunners can and will still speedrun it and have 11-12 min runs. trust me they don't do it to just farm arcanes.
my question was actually about why you thought farming arcane faster is more profitable because you can only have one from each trial everyday.
and oh, the comment above me is not of a speedrunner 

Edited by Sir_Puppington

28 minutes ago, deathnote_j11 said:

Councilor Vay Hek

Cant be kill in final form in this lastest update please fix

Yeah so far run it three or four times and the final form either doesn't spawn or is never leaves it's initial invulnerability state.

• Upvote 1

we need a fix asap, you cannot do any damage on him(Vay Hek) now, even after switching host, this is a gamebreaking bug :/ we cannot complete sortie now

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Delamir said:

People crying about an exploit being fixed, because they cant speed run the raid anymore?

Is that really what they are crying about? What people probably mean is they cant farm arcanes as quickly as before.

If you read the comment above yours, you will see the words of a true speed runner....
I was just amazed that people were complaining about a glitch in the game got fixed so it actually work as intended.

Its the fact they haven't fixed glitches from the beginning of the game and start that irratates me. 

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Mods with negative Accuracy not affecting the Cernos Prime’s spread

That's a shame, harder to use Cernos P now.

• Upvote 2

Fixed being able to insta-kill Vay Hek in The Law of Retribution....

yeah great idea to make him invulnerable

Just adding another complaint/report to the pile: Vak Hek Terra Frame in the assassination mission (not LoR) is unable to be damaged. Needs a fix asap since this is today's third sortie mission.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Prisma Dual Cleavers keeping prisma textures when equipping deluxe weapon skins.

Prisma Skana is still broken when using the Infested Tennogen skin, last I checked.

please put cernos prime back to how it was it is weak enough with out heavy cal making it worse not better

• Upvote 2

Vay hek killed after 15 minutes of fighting he is takeing damange and a hit markers schow 0 damange wtf

Edited by LogAndPlay

dont know if its after this hot"fix", but i do 0 dmg to Vay Hek at sortie last stage, till i get killed all 5 (4 +1 Arcane) times and Mission Failed

Edited by ZETgunz
mistake in not adding "times" =)

Cernos prime change really wasn't neded now this bow is just weaker version of other bows (still best looking though).

3 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

Cernos prime change really wasn't neded now this bow is just weaker version of other bows (still best looking though).

Since when do they nerf things that need nerf instead of ruining things that don't?

7 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

That's good, but the charge speed of the bomb in stage 1 was doubled as well, which is not so good (stage 1 bombs require 1250 energy vs. 500 energy for stage 3 bombs)

Edited by N64Gamefreak
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed Mods with negative Accuracy not affecting the Cernos Prime’s spread.

That will hurt me so much.

On 17/02/2017 at 8:53 PM, N7-JackSwallows said:

naw mate, thats how it should be, have you used the weapon? It's absolutely incredible and well worth the mutegan samples! Start farming man.

You're funny.

• Upvote 1