Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.3

[DE]Megan

Snowball shuriken skin?

When will we be able to color each part of our warframe separately?

Could we please have a third sigil slot that is on our helmet?

Please buff Machete and Machete Wraith.

It would be cool if we could have our liset's appearance as part of our warframe's loadout, 
so we can have matching warframes and ships at all times.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, 
but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, 
or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever be getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
Hopefully with a Rocket Punch power.

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius.

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.

my launcher still verifiying download cache.. since 3 last hotfix or update.

I've done try everything. do some research and still this happen.

can everyone in here tell me how to fix this issue ?

this issue happened before but somehow i dont know why the launcher fix it self.

but for now since 3 last hotfix/update i cant do anything.

@[DE]Megan

As a toggle system is implemented on a cosmetic item on Update 19.11 , it is possible to get a similar system to Sari Syandana? the modes would be:

pre 19.4.2

where was open by default and gets closed by these contextual actions:

- Attacking

- Opening Menu

and after idling for 5 seconds the wings get back to open position

Post 19.4.2

Closed all times besides:

-Bullet-Jump

-Aim-glide

Until 19.4.2, the only change that happened was a undocumented one on update 19.5 where it stayed open on "non-combat" areas(Relays, Ship) but most of the time we're doing missions.

I will be honest, the moment the changed happened i requested a refund, but if a system like these gets implemented, me and probably most people which requested a refund too would buy it back in a heartbeat.

If not, a official answer would be nice at least

- When killed, Orokin Drones just vanish with some spark effects. The explosion is gone and they no longer leave bodies.

- When applied to Burston Prime, Solstice Burston skin doesn't carry over the Default Burston Animations and holding position. Reload animation especially is bugged with the skin.

- Scyth and Bokolet and Kuva Sugatras are still very tightly wound up. The strings don't let them hang loosely and dangle from the weapon as they should

- Fluctus with Rakh Skin (I don't know if the skin is the problem or the weapon) doesn't attach to player's archwing when not equipped. It attaches to the back of the warframe. Also, on Uranus tileset, in Archwing mode the melee and Arch-gun are both at the same time in the warframe's hand, regardless of which weapon is equipped. (again, idk if this is because of Rahk skin or the weapon)

- Cressa Tal's (the Steel Meridian leader) packs that she wears on her legs are black and untextured? You can see this in the Steel Meridian enclaves on all the Relays.

- Cephalon Suda's entire room on the relay is missing some textures, on the door, the walls and on the Suda hologram that is visible before before the room goes into the Void.

3 hours ago, Fluffysbeans said:

That was very witty and on point, I remained entertained. 

But really, we know they're not gonna fix it, even though it's wrong beyond belief.

Doesn't mean you have to roll over and take it. I'd say give that feedback thread that's slowly marching to 100 pages a comment every once in a while if you're still unsatisfied with Steve's """""solution"""""

Silence is akin to acceptance.

2 hours ago, imoneoldfart said:

Than good thing its not a bug. Not stop whining and farm for it. We are all sick and tired of seeing "fix hema research" or " the drop rate is to low". If you people spend even 1/10th the time farming as you did whining, you would already have it. My clan is 2 people and we got all 5000 in in about a week.

Its "bug by design".. but still a bug :P

And.. stop whining about whining :D

11 hours ago, Fluffysbeans said:

That was very witty and on point, I remained entertained. 

But really, we know they're not gonna fix it, even though it's wrong beyond belief.

Guess this is where I uninstall the game then. Since its obvious if they ain't gonna fix it, more Hemagates will come...