Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Hotfix 19.11.3

[DE]Megan

"Fixed not being able to kill Sortie Vay Hek"

DId you fix the problem where at stage 3 sometimes he doesn't show up at all? Or was this something else?

If it was the fact he doesn't show up can you fix this for the other sortie bosses like  Ambulas or whoever from doing the same thing?

I hate to probably be beating on a subject that someone already has, but why on Earth would you make removing the cyst something you can't redo on a cured Warframe, or for that matter not warn anyone that you cannot undo that action in a pop-up message?

So this was happening to me in the simulacrum:MgWh3dH.jpg

5v2Pf3A.jpg

Corpus Tech's bullets were weirdly being pulled to a point at the back of the map, no matter what direction he was firing, they were pulled to the same point. I was not being hurt unless I moved into their path. I'm guessing this has to do with actually projectiles as bullets from a corrupted heavy gunner (hitscan) were hitting me just fine.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

It's a great (not) feeling when someone complains about lag when you host (no I'm not good with hosting thanks to my internet). DE what about addressing the problems with matchmaking and hosting to prevent these problems so people who don't have internet that's not good for hosting don't have to hear about it? You're redoing waypoints, fixing Limbo what about fixing the matchmaking system?

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 3:20 PM, Fluffysbeans said:

That was very witty and on point, I remained entertained. 

But really, we know they're not gonna fix it, even though it's wrong beyond belief.

Kind of you to notice :highfive:

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, imoneoldfart said:

Than good thing its not a bug. Not stop whining and farm for it. We are all sick and tired of seeing "fix hema research" or " the drop rate is to low". If you people spend even 1/10th the time farming as you did whining, you would already have it. My clan is 2 people and we got all 5000 in in about a week.

Farmed it. I still feel it is excessive and until DE makes it an offense to voice my opinion on the topic, I'll continue to do so respectfully.

Please consider responding respectfully in return.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 2:55 AM, dooder39 said:

Guess this is where I uninstall the game then. Since its obvious if they ain't gonna fix it, more Hemagates will come...

I'm not ready to do that, but it's difficult for me to justify spending more money when the developers cannot be honest... 'We wish to reduce the grind', 'Have Sybear & Hema with substantial grinding required' -- this is double-think.

I'm also not very happy with some items being demoed and I hope that they listen to the community feedback (such as invulnerable enemies-- which can't be a troll, since they actually demoed the game mechanic and how difficult it was for single-play.)

The 2/17 Dev Stream was very nice but I think we're going to see the same double-talk with Limbo-rework that was seen with Nekros. 'Shadows won't have a duration', 'Health decay is directly affected by Duration mods.'

I expect because of 'toaster limitations', Limbo's time-stop ability will have a very low threshold for locking out the rest of his kit, rendering the power useless in end-game. I similarly speculate this will be a huge community disappointment if my expectations become reality. (If you basically cannot use that power in Sorties, Kuva Farming and Trials.)

Likewise, they talked about special dodge mechanics and animations (dodging in and out of the warp)-- and that this passive does not currently cost energy. Now imagine they do cost energy and, without an Energy Siphon to generate energy, you lost a big portion of Limbo's kit. (Or, because of Energy Leech you lose a big portion of Limbo's kit.)

And yes, I'm aware of the pizzas. But Limbo is a mobile frame. Sticking any paper doll to a pizza in combat basically means death-- and moving around renders the pizza pointless.

ok warframe when i played long time ago i had limbo it was fun and all but i deleted him now i whant to have him again now i crafted the quest 2 ARGON and loged out it was 12 at mornin then i came back and no quest was there??? ok so i dont have any wf slots(will buy) but can you at LEAST give me the quest or limbo him self??? (askin for the quest only lmao).