Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let me draw your Limbo [Free Request + Closed]

(XBOX)Derp Acolyte

[Update 2]: Decide to close this now uvu Thank you those who send me your Limbo! They're all super lovely :D Please be aware, I do take time with my art and don't worry, your requests be done soon <3 I will be posting another forum with all the requests! So, please, keep your eyes out for that! :D

[Update]: If I don't reply to you. DON'T PANIC! You will be added to my to-do list once I see your info of your Limbo ;Dc

Hello, hello! Derp Acolyte here <3

Judging by the title. Yes! I'm taking FREE art request to draw ONLY your Limbo ;D I'm in Limbo fever and need to draw.

How many request I'm taking? Its unlimited slots for now until I feel like "its need to stop now" and you may request me more than one xD

PLEASE! Read the info carefully before smashing your keyboard to comment for one! XD

1. Be sure to show me your Limbo reference (In-Game screenshot) with color palette! Make my artist life easier when it comes to coloring <3 If your Limbo have accessories, PLEASE, name them and I can look for them for reference :D And have the color palette for accessories (Unless it same color as your Limbo then no need to show me it). Also please do tell me if you want your Limbo hold their weapon and name the weapon so I know.
  2. It'll be either bust or half body shot, depends on my mood. So, don't expect for full body with amazing BG (unless I truly adore your Limbo fashion; like highly attractive //SWEATS// You might get lucky here)
  3. If you have DeviantArt, Tumblr or Twitter. Please tell me, so I can also mention you on either those sites than here <3 If not, that's fine, I'll reply to you here with fan art :>
  4. Serious RULE: My art isn't here to take and grab and use it as your own! They're copyright under MY name (Derp-Acolyte) and YOU aren't allow to REPOST it anywhere else! Make profit, trace/base it, edit it and copy! Please don't do this; don't be disrespectful Tenno. Show some respect PLEASE and THANK YOU!

Example of request: (You may use this form if you want to :> )

• Reference: [link link here]
  • Weapon:  [Yes or no: If "Yes", please add the name of weapon + color palette (Put "default" if your weapon is default) ]
  • Accessories: [Name of armor and Syandana + color palette link (Unless its copy of your Limbo's color, then leave it blank or say "same color as my Limbo") ]

Anyways! Few example of my work, so you can decide to request me for one or not uvuchase2_by_derp_acolyte-day10o0.jpgnolan__half_body__by_derp_acolyte-dazb5drillou__fuzz_ball_limbo__by_derp_acolyteumgax_by_derp_acolyte-daymvnx.png

That's all for now <3 Thanks for reading and have your interest. Have a great day/night Tenno. Stay safe out there //Send many hearts and loves//

Edited by (XB1)Derp Acolyte

LIMBO LIMBO <3

My favorite frame ^^

If I can submit mine ( I'm belgian so OF COURSE my Limbo should wear the Magritte helmet :D   )

242886Warframe0000.jpg895229Warframe0001.jpg796183Warframe0002.jpg205199Warframe0003.jpg

Got the inspiration from of course this painting of René Magritte "Le fils de L'homme" (Son of the man )

son-of-man.jpg

Good work with your (i hope a lot) Limbos

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Derp Acolyte said:

@Zrugel

Putting you on my "To Do" list uvu You got fancy Limbo :D

Thank You Good Sir :satisfied:

7 minutes ago, ghostofhell2 said:

plus love what have you drawn so far <3

I echo these thoughts, take your time, and I Love your work  :inlove:

*whispers* if I can talk you into drawing a nidus after you're done, let me know.  :heart:

Edited by Zrugel

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Derp Acolyte said:

@ghostofhell2

Thank you so much <3

What inspire me to draw Limbo arts is... how he look. Magician, tuxedo, fancy.. those are my thing... Limbo, he's the perfect frame for me. <3 And he is fun to draw once I got hang of his design ;c; 

So I truly adore Limbo so much ;v;/

I came from a time before his class came into existence. They were dark times.

2 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

I came from a time before his class came into existence. They were dark times.

Hey, my first encounter with Warframe was back when you could not change the color of Prime components of Warframe cosmetics. It was really hard to get the right feeling of class back then.

Side comment: I also don't think I've ever seen a Limbo using the Agile animation set.

1 minute ago, (PS4)namtap032892 said:

Hey, my first encounter with Warframe was back when you could not change the color of Prime components of Warframe cosmetics. It was really hard to get the right feeling of class back then.

Side comment: I also don't think I've ever seen a Limbo using the Agile animation set.

*Hobbles on cane* Listen here you whippersnapper. Back in my day, there was no Void.

On a more serious note: I don't see people playing Limbo at all anymore which makes me upset. Hopefully his rework will bring people back in.

2 minutes ago, OrlockCedar said:

*Hobbles on cane* Listen here you whippersnapper. Back in my day, there was no Void.

On a more serious note: I don't see people playing Limbo at all anymore which makes me upset. Hopefully his rework will bring people back in.

Anyone who is playing a Rescue Sortie and not using Limbo is insane.

I tend to try make my Warframe look like superheroes

But it's a bit hard with a few.

Limbo is one of them, But I tried to make him into Doctor Strange. (Blue/Black Color Scheme, Red/Gold Cape)

Reference 

Colors:
Main: Blue (Classic 6 down from top, Middle one)
Second/Tetriary/Accent: Full Black (Smoke, Bottom Row, First from Left)
Energy: Light Green (Grineer 10 down, far left)
OhCY1gq.jpg

Accesories
Colors:
Primary/Accent: Red (Halloween, 3 down, first left)
Secondary/Tetriary: Grinner Gold (Grineer, 4 down, first from left)
Energy: Fire Yellow (Fire, 3 down, Far Right)
CHt2T5Q.jpgWeapon: Orvius (Using the minimized version of it when it's "sheathed" as a Spell Ring, Default Color looks good since it's Black/Gold)

I got a Twitter @ AhmanPatrik, So You can tweet at me there when it's done.
Much lover for doing this, and Thanks <3

Edited by JudgeXion
I have bought the hat, updated picture, Changed Energy from Red to Light Green to match the "Time aspect and Doctor Strange feel" for his rework later.

Limbo my fashion Frame

Colors In order

Smoke Bottom Left

Smoke Column 5 row 11

Halloween column 5 row 10

smoke column 1 row 9

Halloween Column 5 row 10

Cosmetics on Limbo

Limbo MAGRITE

Attachments

SCIATHIN SYNDANA

EOS PRIME Sholder plates, Spurs, and chest plate

Weaponry: Dezra, and Stradavar

feel free to take your time while drawing this, for your art is like wine, it gets better when you add more time to it.

Edited by ghostofhell2
forgot the Attachments and other stuff

Well it might not be a limbo but...

Frost

Colors: Black, blue, and white to get a metal. Energy is a blue

weapons: Aklexprime, Ripkas (sheathed)

Skin:Grost, Helmet: Zastruga, Shoulder armor: Porta Shoulder plates with baro sekhara, Leg Armor: Porta Armor, Syndana: Jattuk Mantle