Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma skin feedback

Demoonic

23 minutes ago, mirx said:

Chroma should fire a Fireball instead of throwing fire, because that skill sucks xc

still wont fix it. just take a look at afterburner augment mod. it is the fact that chroma has no solid reasoning to keep any power range. that is half of the reason why people tend to go to more power strength and duration it is because of vex armor that range looks more useless on him. that is why i would prefer it being a passive because i believe they could make it into a passive yet DE is afraid of turning it into a passive because people will start screaming over powered or complaining it isn't as effective as it was. power strength and duration benefits heavily out weigh range and efficiency. so it makes creative build limited because of this. 

Honestly, with Everlasting Ward (depending on how you play Chroma) his 2, 3, and 4 are all perfect.

His 1, its lack of power, and heavy reliance on a stat Chroma generally doesn't need is what needs a slight tweak. Not a rework though.

Edited by ChargeBeam
spelling

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Why is it that anytime the DE's do anything related to a frame everybody immediately assumes a rework is coming?

Chroma's fine, ability-wise. Some buffs here and there are fine, but function wise he does his job well.

it is because all of his abilities in his kit conflict each other way more then the current normal frames ability kits are doing. vex armor hampers any reasoning to put any range mods on it while the range of spectral scream and elemental ward isn't as effective and and chroma's range will be forever garbage with vex armor the way it is right now.

2 minutes ago, ChargeBeam said:

Honestly, with Everlasting Ward (depending on how you play Chroma) his 2, 3, and 4 are all perfect.

His 1, its lack of power, and heavy reliance on a stat Chroma generally doesn't need is what needs a slight tweak. Not a rework though.

2 has no range when it is so pose to be its support ability and relies on a band aid augment mod to effect the team, 4th ability has the highest drain of all the warframes abilities for the effects it gives. we all know his 1st ability is bad so we don't need to go into detail. and while i am sure any of you will say that is sopose to be that way i have to require you to stop there and look at the newest set of warframes and warframe reworks and see that none of the frames abilities are completely hindered to uselessness. look at the limbo rework his abilities in the sneak peek at his rework were still effective with a power range of 49%. 

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Boricua_Garcia said:

Can chroma and atlas have a new skin added? Both of them only have one skin on PS4 and I'd like to have them have a new one :) 

23 minutes ago, aligatorno said:

Chroma will get his Deluxe Skin pretty soon, it's almost finished. 

^ here's your answer for chroma

as far as atlas goes... nothing... only confirmed this year are chroma mag and zephyr

I am enticed by the goodness i saw in that skin. It is not fully shown as to what will the Effigy look like as well as Chroma separate from it. Together, it was still a treat to see. Which means i gotta hit up TradeFrame and attempt to sell stuff. Is it a conspiracy that everytime i i am satisfied with my skins, DE starts making more to drag my plat out?

I think if they made it a matte finish instead of the shiny one that is has, it would have looked better. I don't know how to feel about the wings on him as it looks like a stiff cardboard while the dangly bits on his back side remind me of Trin's lobster butt...Maybe it'll look better with with different colors but until then, I'm not really feelin' the deluxe skin despite being excited for it's release. 

I'm not a fan of this type of Delux skin (though I can appreciate them), but I guess I'm a traditionalist. I like the frames that look classic in nature, where the fact that they are bio-mechanical "suits" with a flare of something else is emphasized vs. the other way around (i.e. hydroid).

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

15 minutes ago, TaylorsContraction said:

While the skin looks okay, it doesn't look organic at all which confuses me.

agree with that but still love it, it's basically what i feel about this skin : confusing yet appealing.

The concept art looks nice but ugly when in 3D, like something went wrong. 

Worst is the.. cardboard fins at the back. Reminds me of cheap cosplay armor just made of cardboard, no thinkness nothing, just flat pieces of cardboard lol

Actually I knew something was wrong.

I can't believe DE isn't using the rope PBR finish Mynki used on Ash Prime for the Chroma belt. It looks like it's a plastic cable! :P

EDIT: Ah, it's supposed to be an iron chain. Maybe it should look more metallicish.

Edited by NightmareT12