Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lt. Lech Kril & Cpt. VOr

LadyViper

So i have literally had to spend 10-20 mins trying to kill Kril. I know exactly how to kill him. But he refuses to freeze to destroy his tubes. i cant even estimate how many times he bashes the ground and he doesnt freeze. Its irritating and annoying. doesnt make me want to try to kill him ever.

Edited by Scarlet0

2 hours ago, Scarlet0 said:

So i have literally had to spend 10-20 mins trying to kill Kril. I know exactly how to kill him. But he refuses to freeze to destroy his tubes. i cant even estimate how many times he bashes the ground and he doesnt freeze. Its irritating and annoying. doesnt make me want to try to kill him ever.

That's not how it works. He freezes on the slam only AFTER you disconnect a tube, then shoot the tank to destroy the tube.

Edited by Snib

22 minutes ago, Scarlet0 said:

i disconnected his tubes, and wait for him to freeze to fully destroy them. It was taking like 5 mins between each freeze. i found a trick while farming frost shortly after. Running away and going back to him, quickly freezes after that.

Oh yes of course, he's using different attacks depending on your distance from him. I usually solo him on Loki because you can just stand behind him while placing a decoy in front of him at the right distance. 

i was standing right beside him on my valkyr prime. and he wouldnt freeze. Then id just run away out of sight and come back and he would freeze on his next slam.

12 minutes ago, Snib said:

Oh yes of course, he's using different attacks depending on your distance from him. I usually solo him on Loki because you can just stand behind him while placing a decoy in front of him at the right distance. 

tbh I never really know what I'm doing when fighting him, the mechanics behind Krill are extremly badly telegraphed. Using the Torid, as already suggested, saved my day the last times he was in the sorties... worked also on vay hek (hope they never nerf that) ;)