Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunters Association Shadow Clan recruiting active players

(PSN)horsmenfromhell

Hunters association is around 3 years old, the size of the clan waxes and wanes, however with the upcoming Kingpin clan changes we are looking for more active players, veterans or new players. just anyone who would be willing to contribute slightly to the clan. we are not hardcore by any means and have no requirements besides being active regularly.

@ZareCograth the benefits of joining a clan early (at least for me when i first began to play) was mainly a community to do things with and knowledgeable leaders who could help answer questions. however my clan is relatively small now, most members get on at random times, they are a very friendly bunch though. But another aspect of clans that should be of particular interest to new players is that clans have access to a wide variety of weapons, all of which you can get from the dojo and build very early on. even some warframes are available in the dojo, so even my clan is not the right fit for you personally i would advise you to join any clan with all research done to give you a more complete experience of the game and once you join a clan you can trade with other players at the dojo which is also a very integral part of the warframe universe

I'm looking for a clan no larger than a shadow clan. I'm active, MR15, and have been an admin/founder of a ghost clan before, which whitened and died. I'm a bit behind quest wise and could really use help getting into the war within (stupid sedna relay), and then the glass gambit. Does that sound like this clan?

Thanks.