Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Leaderboards

(XBOX)Aeries Vendetta

I would like to see the implementation of a conclave leaderboard so we can actually see who the top players are. Every person ranked off of their total kills and total deaths. 

All of us conclavers can speculate who the best guys are but to be completely honest we have no definitive proof of who the top guys are atm. Could be some hidden player out there. 

I want stats to be legitimatized first with an added spectator mode, then sure we can have a leaderboard.

I forgot who posted it, but it was a suggestion involving stats with a ranking system.Like an overall K:D then a K:D for individual tiers, the players work their way up the tiers by fighting tougher opponents.

A lot of the suggestion was forgotten, I hope the person who posted it can make a thread or post it here.

What Witchy said is exactly what needs to happen first.

Edited by (XB1)Tylers Legend

Lifetime kills/deaths are meaningless. K/D ratio is meaningless. This will not serve to determine "who are the top players", it will determine "who played against the most new players."

Leaderboards for Conclave should not be implemented until there is a real competitive mode for players to challenge each other in, and if that happens the leaderboards should show the top players of the past 2 weeks or month so that top players have to constantly battle to remain relevant.

On 2/18/2017 at 5:21 PM, Witchydragon said:

Lifetime kills/deaths are meaningless. K/D ratio is meaningless. This will not serve to determine "who are the top players", it will determine "who played against the most new players."

Leaderboards for Conclave should not be implemented until there is a real competitive mode for players to challenge each other in, and if that happens the leaderboards should show the top players of the past 2 weeks or month so that top players have to constantly battle to remain relevant.

I could get on board with that.