Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When exactly do dailies reset?

Eldnacpeek

Question

3 answers to this question

The daily reset shifts daily, with each day delaying the reset by ~5 minutes. So there is no fixed time for them to reset.
As to why, I have no idea either.

*The above reply was towards the Conclave dailies, but your post has since been moved to general PHP... to which dailies are you referring to?

Edited by Neah

3 hours ago, Neah said:

*The above reply was towards the Conclave dailies, but your post has since been moved to general PHP... to which dailies are you referring to?

Yes, Conclave. I assumed putting it in Conclave PhP was enough, but I guess not.

3 hours ago, Neah said:

The daily reset shifts daily, with each day delaying the reset by ~5 minutes. So there is no fixed time for them to reset.

So is it different for every person? Or everyone experiences the same reset? I ask because I finished all of yesterday's last night around 11 and this has me thinking I may have to wait another 8 hours to get the next set.

Edited by LazerSkink

10 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

So is it different for every person? Or everyone experiences the same reset? I ask because I finished all of yesterday's last night around 11 and this has me thinking I may have to wait another 8 hours to get the next set.

Everyone resets at the same time