Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More maps for Conclave

(XBOX)Tylers Legend

39 minutes ago, Xardis said:

It would be nice if I could find a PvP game to play outside of the events. I keep joining empty servers set up by some good people.

I don't know what region you're in, but you may need to consider your region setting and the local time there. In NA I never have trouble finding matches during regular hours.

The conclave discord ( discord.me/conclave ) might also be a helpful resource to you.

Edited by Pythadragon

42 minutes ago, Loxyen said:

A map with those ropes/lines (those you can ninja on) would be neat.

It would just end up as an unused gimmick because using zip lines in Conclave would be a death sentence given that you can only move linearly and your movement would be incredibly predictable, rendering you a sitting duck.

5 minutes ago, Heckzu said:

It would just end up as an unused gimmick because using zip lines in Conclave would be a death sentence given that you can only move linearly and your movement would be incredibly predictable, rendering you a sitting duck.

Then they'd also be inevitably abused because you can hop on and off repeatedly and basically warp your hitbox everywhere. 

Edited by Witchydragon

Just now, Witchydragon said:

Then they'd also be inevitably abused because you can hop on and off repeatedly and basically warp your hitbox everywhere. 

I didn't think about that.

But doesn't using a zip line also abruptly disrupt your aim? I haven't used one in so long I've forgotten how the camera handles it when you use a zip line from below.